• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Conquering your own cities?

DeletedUser

Hello there :)

I was browsing the different achievements you could gather and I saw that one of them demanded that you conquer one of your own cities... I now have several questions in mind, as this confuses me a lot :D

• Does conquering one of your own cities require the same system as conquering another player?
  • What's the point of conquering one of your own cities? :confused: (beside having the achievement of course :p) I guess that when you do this, you keep just as many points, so what would make a player want to conquer one of his own cities? o_O
I just started a week ago, coming from Grepolis, where there was no such feature and this "conquer yourself" thing really amazed and puzzled me :D

DeletedUser255

I wouldn't say it is a demand, more than it is an inevitability. Sooner or later you WILL conquer yourself, accidentally or intentionally,
Yes, the same rules apply.

DeletedUser

Noble roll 20 to 35, means u can get four 20s and not conquer a city.. or 3 35 and ur 4th noble reconquers a city you just conquered xD

DeletedUser255

There are also various strategies during battles that the ability to noble yourself can be useful for.
"Prenoble/renoble" for instance, where if you are unable to defend your village from the enemy onslaught, you can send nobles ahead of the enemy nobles to bring loyalty down. This will make the enemy kill their own troops as they conquer themselves repeatedly, and then you take the village back after before support comes in.