• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Reported Constant Loading

DeletedUser406

Whenever I try to play on my phone, its a Galaxy S 4 all i get is the constant red thing that shows an unstable connection. I've used my home wifi my, my work wifi, I've been at friends house's and used their wifi, and I've used solely mobile data yet the game does essentially nothing. Every other app on my phone works perfectly fine, but I can't seem to get the tw2 app to work. I wouldn't mind so much but I can't always be on my computer when I'm trying to do things especially if I need to time landing attacks or dodge or defend against an attack. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is this a known problem?

DeletedUser583

I will admit I've had this problem several times. I find it stops when i make sure to force stop all other apps or restarting my phone

DeletedUser61

I have just tested on my Android. Can you please.

1. Delete the app completely.
2. Restart phone
3. Download and install app again

I had this issue before and reinstalling it helped me. Please let us know if this helped. I'm using S4 Active.

DeletedUser406

Welp I tried it and now it will work for about 5 minutes before the issue happens again. Used work, home, and mobile data.

DeletedUser61

Is your phone update with the latest update? Did you clear you cache on phone?

DeletedUser406

Has latest update, and I cleared the cache and cookies from chrome and internet. Didn't change anything.

DeletedUser465

My android hasn't had this issue personally. I wonder if it's something else influencing it. I will say it uses a lot of processing power, or so it seems, as my phone will get hot while playing TW2 on it

DeletedUser406

Ya it does, the weird thing is it used to work just fine. Not until the most recent patch did this start happening. Update not patch, to used to league of legends lol

DeletedUser61

I'm sorry that you are having this issue just to make sure you:

1. Went to Play Store and tap the "menu" button or tap the menu button in the Play Store. Tap on "My apps" -> scroll till you find "Tribal Wars 2" and tap on it -> tap uninstall.

2. After you have uninstalled the application, it is best to do a soft reset on your phone before re-installing the application.
  • The first way is for devices with a removable back. All you have to do is remove the battery while your device is still running, leave it out for a few seconds, and then pop the battery back in and turn the device back on.
  • The second way is for "embedded" devices. This means there is no removable back or battery to remove. All you would do here is hold the power button until the device resets. This simulates a battery pull on an "open" device.
3. Try reinstalling the app now and see if there is any difference. In the past S4's have given players issues for some odd reason.

DeletedUser406

Ok I'll do it this way. I'm just going to get an iphone as soon as my upgrade is ready android has been disappointing.

DeletedUser406

It sort of worked I'm able to click things and send attacks but I have to wait like 15-30 seconds for it to register. *edit* The problem came back I guess it may just be my phone then?

DeletedUser61

I believe it has something to do with the S4 which I apologize for this. Our development team is looking into improve the app. I have myself been using the iPad (bigger screen). As soon as we receive information about an update I will post under Announcements".

DeletedUser406

Thank you, and sorry to piggy back but not sure where to post it. On the web version on the computer the rankings don't scroll.

DeletedUser62

I have had the same issue with mine when I was forced to upgrade last week. Admittedly, I don't exactly have a great phone (1 gig of storage, of which about 200 meg is free), but the previous version of the app worked great, I wish I could go back to it. I had deleted a few apps in order to get more space, but no improvement. I also tried everything suggested above. It seems like the current version isn't doing a good job of memory management, and if a phone does't have a lot, it becomes an issue.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I have had the same issue with mine when I was forced to upgrade last week. Admittedly, I don't exactly have a great phone (1 gig of storage, of which about 200 meg is free), but the previous version of the app worked great, I wish I could go back to it. I had deleted a few apps in order to get more space, but no improvement. I also tried everything suggested above. It seems like the current version isn't doing a good job of memory management, and if a phone does't have a lot, it becomes an issue.

What kind of device did you get?
Is it running KitKat or Lollipop?