• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Answered Contacting certain MODs

• Thread starter DeletedUser1487
  • Start date

DeletedUser1487

Is there a way to contact certain mods about certain issues without having to use the support system? Like if there was a certain question for example lets say I want to personally talk to DeathCrystal. As far as I understand, MODs can't play worlds, so messaging them that way would be...well...impossible. But everything through game support goes to JPex. I was wondering if there is a way to "PM" other mods not using emails regarding game issues.

DeletedUser61

I'm sorry however support is not setup for certain mods. Any moderator on the team can assist with each issue that you may have.

DeletedUser1487

But if its something not to post in the forums, like complaints or something that somehow certain someones are't addressing in game support issues. So then I was wondering if any other mods could be contacted instead.

DeletedUser61

JPEX20 is a Co-Community manager for the .us server. So if there is an issue he is more than capable of addressing this issue. If needed you can email him or myself via forum as well.

DeletedUser

You could try messaging us on the forum but if it's regarding another player tickets are the way to go