• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Contacting INNO Directly

DeletedUser

I can't find even a customer support email for INNO. If enough people were able to email INNO directly enough, maybe they will get the hint.

DeletedUser2056

i know you mean well. But this is the official TW2 Forums. Kiki and Beez are the official community moderators - employed by INNO to essentially be the "voice of the customer". Countless times we have surfaced ideas / concerns. They have then relayed that information to the appropriate internal teams.

They don't care. Plain and simple.

I guess you can send mass social media messages to: Eike and Hendrik Klindworth (co-founders) of INNO. You would think that this franchise would have a special place for them being that this was the first title that they helped develop to launch their company.

You can message: info@innogames.com but who knows where that actually goes. Maybe all roads lead back to Kiki anyway. haha

There is also: Peter Meyenburg (Head of Public Relations)
peter.meyenburg@innogames.com

Or you can contact Jørgen Madsen Lindemann, President and CEO the Modern Time Group which owns controlling interest in INNO.

If you really want to go to the tippy top of the food chain you contact David Chance (Chairman of the Board) of MTG.

DeletedUser2441

We really have tried to bring every suggestion and complaint from players to Innos attention.

If it's anything I can assist you with, I assure you I will do my best to help in any way I can.

DeletedUser2056

by no means was I implying that you guys didn't fight for us. I'm just saying that the priorities up the chain are different. It happens all of the time.

I've been in situations where an executive team and board opted to literally kill a company because it would mean they could sell it and get a massive buy out. I've also been in situations where companies were acquired and the new owners have to deliver an ROI to their board and shareholders so they cut support and investment while trying to squeeze out more revenue (this is how you get Gwen game every month).

These are numbers on a spreadsheet somewhere and there are acceptable levels of attrition as long as it is offset by hitting or exceeding forecasts.

Eventually there is a point of no return and your evangelists and loyal customers leave. But even then it can take months before those results finally land on a powerpoint presentation at the end of the quarter. Someone will blame it on "competitive landscape" or some macro economic trend or will start passive aggressively pointing fingers at other departments. Certain executives will step away to "spent more time with family" but really it came down to a few simple bug fixes and an insignificant hosting fee for a 3rd party site. They will spend more in salary on the meeting to talk about it than it would have cost to keep TW-Tools open for the next 5 years.

DeletedUser

IDK how you found all those names RIP, I spent forever trying to find just one email that doesn't link to tw2 mods, no offense Beez, was just trying out something new.

DeletedUser2470

I cant wait for RIP to take over TW2 from INNO and turn it into a successful game again.

DeletedUser2470

We really have tried to bring every suggestion and complaint from players to Innos attention.

If it's anything I can assist you with, I assure you I will do my best to help in any way I can.
Beez what are you going to do when TW2 shuts down next year? Wanna move to Vermont? I have an electrical company you can buy...

DeletedUser2441

I wasn't meaning to imply that's what you meant RIP. I was just saying I'll do everything I possibly can for you all within my powers. :)

Beez what are you going to do when TW2 shuts down next year? Wanna move to Vermont? I have an electrical company you can buy...

Oarfish, as much as I've been through Vermont and as much as I love it there (it's absolutely beautiful), I must humbly decline. Winters there are just a bit too chilly for me. I do have a job besides this one with TW2. I'm only a volunteer here. It doesn't pay the bills. :p;)

And hey, maybe if RIP takes over TW2 then he will allow me to keep my job.... maybe. :D

DeletedUser2056

I wasn't meaning to imply that's what you meant RIP. I was just saying I'll do everything I possibly can for you all within my powers. :)

Oarfish, as much as I've been through Vermont and as much as I love it there (it's absolutely beautiful), I must humbly decline. Winters there are just a bit too chilly for me. I do have a job besides this one with TW2. I'm only a volunteer here. It doesn't pay the bills. :p;)

And hey, maybe if RIP takes over TW2 then he will allow me to keep my job.... maybe. :D

Heck no! There is no way you guys keep this job. You and Kiki are being WAY underutilized here. Both should be promoted. We would need a more formal way to surface up and prioritize improvements that goes well beyond moderation and dealing with the personal drama. :)

Many of the violations should be automated anyway. The system should be able to detect these scenarios and give automated warning before people even have to submit a ticket. I mean, that is how any modern tech-enabled company handles scale of client success anyway.

DeletedUser2350

And get paid

@dagda mor

DeletedUser1179

Heck no! There is no way you guys keep this job. You and Kiki are being WAY underutilized here. Both should be promoted. We would need a more formal way to surface up and prioritize improvements that goes well beyond moderation and dealing with the personal drama. :)

Aww thanks RIP, compliments are always appreciated. ;)