• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Continents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Suggestion: Add continents, like LoU if you have played that. 750x750 or so, and maybe an oval shape somehow. Multiple continets where 1 player can control one, achievements for maybe owning one, and a leader board for what tribe owns the most. Also ship gameplay, I would love it a lot if you added this.

DeletedUser645

Grepolis already has these... I don't believe as big of continents as you are saying, more so islands. But, that's Grepolis. I don't think TW2 needs those. That's my opinion though.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Grepolis already has these... I don't believe as big of continents as you are saying, more so islands. But, that's Grepolis. I don't think TW2 needs those. That's my opinion though.
It would be so fun, and sorry don't play that greek game? why wouldn't it need them? W7 would be so much more interesting.

DeletedUser255

Tribal Wars had 100x100 continents. Tribal Wars 2 has Provinces that make up Kingdoms that will be a focus of the intended end game phase.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
ohh, like needing a ship to cross kingdom borders?
Kind of, but not really. Ship warfare, like regular troops but much faster and can only attack cities that are connected to water sources.
Nevermind continents, I have another idea, should I open a new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.