• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Controlling a Province advantage

DeletedUser

Look on the forum, as the fortress endgame was not yet coded, a temp endgame, tribal domination, was added

DeletedUser

They expected worlds to last as long as they did on tw1, they did not

DeletedUser

They expected worlds to last as long as they did on tw1, they did not
Thank goodness! I think each world should have a 6-8 month life-cycle. As it stands, you just need to wait out everyone that quits because it never ends.

DeletedUser

I really like this idea as it would cause much more early game battling for province control. If securing your province early on gave you an added bonus, it would certainly make me think twice about kicking out all players ASAP.

DeletedUser1260

Sounds like incentive to noble more barbs.
It would be a tactical advantage for one tribe to control a province, in the form of additional resources coming from the barbs.
so, owning a province that has 10 barbs yields more resources then one that has 2 barbs.
This would encourage players not to conquer barbs. It would lower the need to farm for tribes as they begin to secure provinces.
Lower need to farm = more time for warfare.( best reason of all)
An invading tribe needs only to conquer 1 village in the province to break the bonus.

As we know we need at least 51% to own a province. I see Ice's point in that in the early stages people will take barbs quickly in order to own the province because of the ease in which you can take them. Now Iblis counters with we would get a bonus on the resources coming out of the barbs, which will keep tribes from taking barbs in order to get the resource bonus.
I would like to add if Iblis had not countered Ice with this I would have agreed completely with Ice.
I would also like to put out there that on top of a bonus on Resources coming out of that province (that would only go to the member holding the province) but an attack bonus for all members of a tribe that holds the province. would also get more of the smaller villages off the board and create stronger battle lines in which the enemy has to fight to get through.