• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Cooperative Play

DeletedUser61

Please utilize this thread to discuss Cooperative Play. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

DeletedUser471

I am thrilled to see this coming, but I am curious to exactly how this affect players on the same connection with the rules "you are not allowed to attack, support or trade within accounts on the same connection."

As you know, this have been a problem for players sharing the same connection. If player A and B share the same connection and is not allowed to attack, support or trade within the two accounts - If Player A and B now set eachother as co-op players, will they be allowed to attack the same player within the same timeframe and support eachother?

I believe this is an important detail that should be explained further in the co-op feature, thank you!

DeletedUser534

Yes as they would be playing on the same account, if they have a second account then that would be multi accounting.

DeletedUser61

The answer to your question if they are both using the Coop feature (listed), then it will be allowed to attack/support/send resources. In reality you guys wanted many of these changes, this is our way of telling you that we are hearing what you are saying so enjoy and have fun :)

DeletedUser471

Iangame4: I believe you misunderstood the question, its two players, two accounts(As in husband/wife or brothers/sisters etc.). No multi accounting and no using the same account.

The answer to your question if they are both using the Coop feature (listed), then it will be allowed to attack/support/send resources. In reality you guys wanted many of these changes, this is our way of telling you that we are hearing what you are saying so enjoy and have fun :)

Thank you, that is what I was hoping for. Really looking forward to this now :D

DeletedUser

There is a warning that the Coop player has full control of your account.
Does that mean they have access to your personal setting such as E-Mail address for the account, Passwords and so on?
If yes, then this feature is not secure and could potentially place the original account owner in jeopardy.

DeletedUser897

There is a warning that the Coop player has full control of your account.
Does that mean they have access to your personal setting such as E-Mail address for the account, Passwords and so on?
If yes, then this feature is not secure and could potentially place the original account owner in jeopardy.
No I don't think they do.

DeletedUser61

No I don't think they do.
If you select a coop for your account they do not have access to password/email. You yourself can test this out by asking a friend to join the coop feature with you and you will notice that account feature to their account will be blocked.

9PCXHOy.png

DeletedUser

2 notes- the disclaimar update 1.23 was about is not visible in my screen
Second i have an pending invite from one world showig o another (AS a blank invite, because the player doesnt play that world, but when i cancelled it n the first world, it disappeared on 2 as well)

DeletedUser738

Hello, I have a guy that plays on his phone, I have asked him to set me as coop so i can check his vills out & help him.
my ??? is where do we find this on his phone ?

DeletedUser

You can log in via mobile platforms, you however cannot set it :/

DeletedUser1467

Me and my boyfriend want to play in the same world, in kronborg
The thing is, he comes to my house and we play like 7 hours per day using my internet connection
If he invites me to Kronborg will I be able to have a village next to one of his?
And if yes, will he be able to support me or send me resources if he's not my coop player?

DeletedUser

I feel strongly that 2 cooperative play issues need to be addressed:

1) A co-op player logging in prevents the account from going barbarian. Forever.
2) There is no limit to the amount of players one person can co-op.

These two factors combine to allow one or two tribe leaders to run many accounts at once, as it seems to be common practice for tribe leaders to ask all members to set a leader as co-op in case of inactivity. Over time, inevitably, many players quit, and each dead account can become a multi-account for whoever has the co-op.
I'm all for the unlimited use of the account's abilities on co-op, but after 1 month of no valid password login, co-op should either be dropped, or vills begin to turn barb, or both. And possibly set a limit for the amount of active co-ops. perhaps an unlimited amount of 'requested' co-ops is fine, but the number of 'active' co-ops could be limited to 5 or something. For instance, if somebody had 5 active co-ops and wanted to add one more, they would first have to choose one to drop.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser825

That has been a growing concern. I know many players who do that in world I. It would be a good idea to put a timer on it, so in case a person does quit, the tribe knows who has quit and can take appropriate measures to noble the villas. The unlimited time you get a co-ops account if they are inactive is almost the same as a multi, as well.

DeletedUser1425

So a question about Co Ops, if I am a tribe leader and I set a member (non trusted, without rights) to coop my account can they access tribe settings?