• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Coplay glitch, or intentional?

DeletedUser1104

If you and your coplayers swap tribes, it automatically makes you drop your coplayers. However, you cannot invite them back to coplay for 7 days. You didn't switch coplayers, you just switched tribes. Is this intentional or is it a glitch?

DeletedUser645

Deathcrystal is correct. You can only co-play with members of the same tribe.

DeletedUser1104

Deathcrystal is correct. You can only co-play with members of the same tribe.

I understand that. My point was that the coplayers moved to the new tribe with me. So, we're all still in the same tribe, but we still have to wait the 7 days even though we are the same people coplaying, and all in the same tribe again.

DeletedUser255

I understand that. My point was that the coplayers moved to the new tribe with me. So, we're all still in the same tribe, but we still have to wait the 7 days even though we are the same people coplaying, and all in the same tribe again.
Intentional, to limit abuse.

DeletedUser

Well your is a just cause, many will use it to keep accounts active across tribes, instead of being forced to cut loses

DeletedUser1104

Intentional, to limit abuse.

I can see where that would make sense. That really hoses individuals who are subjected to a tribe disbanding or if a member gets kicked for one reason or another.