Coven (vVv) NorthWest

EvilPual777

Spearman
Hello, I Am EvilPual777 President of Coven. If anyone wants to join a active growing tribe and are in the Northwest. Feel Free to message MrYeyo for a invite. Tell him a little about yourself.

1. Past Experience
2. Past Servers
3. Old Tribes

THE IMMORTAL COVEN LIVES ON!!!!

Dauntlessness

Spearman
Lol no way. We napped VVV to let them grow their villages and TFM was having huge problems finishing them off. Once they had academies we dropped the nap and three days later VVV was out of the core. I've personally rimmed 6 of them (I keep a list in my ig profile) including their former leader viciouscycle23 (who wised up and now sits in RVS).
RVS finished off VVV in their area largely by recruiting them, I believe we also have 3 former VVV in S.S as well.
NE tribe, lol. That's just because we haven't walked there yet. We do have some friends up there though. Happy Recruiting Paul!

EvilPual777

Spearman
Lol no way. We napped VVV to let them grow their villages and TFM was having huge problems finishing them off. Once they had academies we dropped the nap and three days later VVV was out of the core. I've personally rimmed 6 of them (I keep a list in my ig profile) including their former leader viciouscycle23 (who wised up and now sits in RVS).
RVS finished off VVV in their area largely by recruiting them, I believe we also have 3 former VVV in S.S as well.
NE tribe, lol. That's just because we haven't walked there yet. We do have some friends up there though. Happy Recruiting Paul!
lol i'm doing just fine recruiting.

Tokano

Paladin
Alright, alright, alright. I shouldn't have said anything.
Back on topic. If you're interested in joining Coven, post here or message EvilPual in game.