• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Coven (vVv) NorthWest

DeletedUser2004

Hello, I Am EvilPual777 President of Coven. If anyone wants to join a active growing tribe and are in the Northwest. Feel Free to message MrYeyo for a invite. Tell him a little about yourself.

1. Past Experience
2. Past Servers
3. Old Tribes

THE IMMORTAL COVEN LIVES ON!!!!

DeletedUser1963

You spelled "S.S" wrong.
No its ok Tokano, let him have that one. Its the least we can do to give him 1 "great" victory considering what we did to his tribe, they need this one.

DeletedUser1725

Lol no way. We napped VVV to let them grow their villages and TFM was having huge problems finishing them off. Once they had academies we dropped the nap and three days later VVV was out of the core. I've personally rimmed 6 of them (I keep a list in my ig profile) including their former leader viciouscycle23 (who wised up and now sits in RVS).
RVS finished off VVV in their area largely by recruiting them, I believe we also have 3 former VVV in S.S as well.
NE tribe, lol. That's just because we haven't walked there yet. We do have some friends up there though. Happy Recruiting Paul!

DeletedUser1487

No need to bash him, just doing some recruitment. If you don't want to join, then don't respond here.

DeletedUser2004

Lol no way. We napped VVV to let them grow their villages and TFM was having huge problems finishing them off. Once they had academies we dropped the nap and three days later VVV was out of the core. I've personally rimmed 6 of them (I keep a list in my ig profile) including their former leader viciouscycle23 (who wised up and now sits in RVS).
RVS finished off VVV in their area largely by recruiting them, I believe we also have 3 former VVV in S.S as well.
NE tribe, lol. That's just because we haven't walked there yet. We do have some friends up there though. Happy Recruiting Paul!
lol i'm doing just fine recruiting.

DeletedUser1487

Strong claims for a tribe that has already fallen from #1 spot once in this world.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Alright, alright, alright. I shouldn't have said anything.
Back on topic. If you're interested in joining Coven, post here or message EvilPual in game.