• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Crap talk

cokky

Berserker
Well like they say figures lie and liars figure.. but you are correct the story of the tape does tell it all.

DeletedUser2129

hey onerous bubbles the goal is offensive bash not def bash lol

DeletedUser1962

Damn didnt know i was the subject of people talking crap in here or i would have popped in earlier.

This has been a fun world so far, Top 3 tribes of 195 players ally/nap to try and keep a couple of big names from winning, Yeah i got destroyed after i got caught with my def supporting a tribemate and had an enemy buy 4x gwen refills for an instant +6000ot. Doesn't really bother me.

I'm interested to see how it goes and how it affects future worlds. Been a few since I've played much but it seems the trend had been for the non-farmville tribes to be at 30-40 members, is that changing or is this just a one-off attempt at revenge at all co$ts? END is still trying to poach players off other tribes, talking crap on the big names to try and get players to switch to their side and give them an easy win. Ruthless, interested to see if it works, and if it does, does that mean in future worlds itll be another rush of all the upper-mid level players to an 80 member tribe to zerg the competition?

DeletedUser1357

Just started back up. Been a couple of years and have a lot more time on my hands to play. Can’t wait to get after it.