• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Crap talk

DeletedUser2283

Long time no see, Cokky. You see/hear from Sude lately? Miss that guy

cokky

Berserker
well that about sums it up Empo and crew came and thought they could just walk in buy a bunch of units and stop on little ole NIB... Well they are not quite up to that level yet but they made it interesting for a few days and actually made me bring out my CC to try to compete with them INNO your welcome for the donation.... but bottom line they are now being reset and rounds 4-12 are in the books with NIB in the lead in all those rounds. Not sure how you guys are fairing else where but all your heavy hitters in my prov are felted and 3 of the others are reset or resetting. I think it might not be the war but this battle for sure goes to us. please do not quit though.. I would rather see you guys reset in the same area and bring it to other tribes on this server as you just choose one you could not compete with out of the gate. GL in the future.

I must say though it was more than a good enough effort to win like 90% of the time on a current domination server and 100% of the time on a vp server so do not get discouraged.

KingEvo

Archer
06536DBD-3450-4AFF-9B09-782E02E20AE6.png
im finishing up in Q world then plan on possibly joining this server since there seem to be a lot Of Killers there.

KingEvo

Archer
Also it’s a stupid VP world I didn’t know they made these since I hadn’t played in a couple years. So I’m ranked like 30 for not having cities in every province lol. Stupid vp worlds!!!

Abbadon

Spearman
Keep talking, its all your doing. only winning in your eyes. not Fooling People your the best only seems that way CuZ stay with the best and piCk on little people. We made 3 of your Boys Quit. AntiPAthy Leveled wants to Restart. you the only one surviving for now beCause you would rather save yourself then one of your teammates. Time will tell but honestly not looking good for you guys. Keep up The Shit talking though maybe a few friends Come Save your ass. Anyone that has been pushed around by this guy. Come push him here. Dillusional fellow. Keep that CC out you gonna need it more then a few times to even have a ChaNCE. LMFAO DAMN FOO.

cokky

Berserker
Keep talking, its all your doing. only winning in your eyes. not Fooling People your the best only seems that way CuZ stay with the best and piCk on little people. We made 3 of your Boys Quit. AntiPAthy Leveled wants to Restart. you the only one surviving for now beCause you would rather save yourself then one of your teammates. Time will tell but honestly not looking good for you guys. Keep up The Shit talking though maybe a few friends Come Save your ass. Anyone that has been pushed around by this guy. Come push him here. Dillusional fellow. Keep that CC out you gonna need it more then a few times to even have a ChaNCE. LMFAO DAMN FOO.
says the guy who bought whole wheels on 8 ppl just to felt him... jeez it is like you wrote that about your self.

Abbadon

Spearman
I Didnt buy a Wheel on anyone. If someone Bought some shit it was to keep up with how much you guys spend.