• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Crazy Animals Tribe

DeletedUser2531

hey all Raccoon here, just joined this world, should be fun :)

DeletedUser2531

CounterVengeance i belive its been 4 years, ive played on deshechels world, back then i cant never spell the worlds name lol , i dont remmember much it was 4 years ago but ive learned to play the game and then real life come so i was gone for 4 years , made few trips to usa come back and now i played on Deva world Castelo and e world ektrop, your name dont ring a bell but i met fireclaw420 from 4 years ago i remmemebr him and we are playing on D world now, but yeaa its been 4 years i think , glad to be back :) plus my spelling got worse lol well never was good to begin with lol

DeletedUser1425

CounterVengeance i belive its been 4 years, ive played on deshechels world, back then i cant never spell the worlds name lol , i dont remmember much it was 4 years ago but ive learned to play the game and then real life come so i was gone for 4 years , made few trips to usa come back and now i played on Deva world Castelo and e world ektrop, your name dont ring a bell but i met fireclaw420 from 4 years ago i remmemebr him and we are playing on D world now, but yeaa its been 4 years i think , glad to be back :) plus my spelling got worse lol well never was good to begin with lol
I was MooseWagon back then, changed accounts

DeletedUser2531

I was MooseWagon back then, changed accounts
i Remmember Moose Wagon, I remmemebr we talked that i have moose for dinner and debate was are you Canadian Moose or USA moose haahahaahaah yea i remmember moose lol