Crickets really?

cokky

Berserker
never seen a new world and just crickets no fun and games no crown giveaways no anything Is this the sign of the apocalypse or what i mean we got our NO VP world yet then nothing....

Racemwb

Spearman
I am surprised do family tribes from start don't exist anymore usually there is at least 3 under one banner every time.

kikicaylan

Paladin
Yes it is an awesome one :D I do apologize that I did not get a contest up, I have been ill and currently have a substitute covering for me (hence the reason I haven't been around much). I am however thinking of a contest specifically for this world to make it up to all of you.

Christy82

Spearman
Hope you feel better. Might as well forget it for this world and just think of a really good competition to have on the next one when(if) it opens.

kikicaylan

Paladin
Hope you feel better. Might as well forget it for this world and just think of a really good competition to have on the next one when(if) it opens.
I am feeling much better thank you. I still would like to do a little something for the players of this world as I do feel that all worlds should have an opportunity to win some crowns. I'll think of something ;)

Beezkneez

Tribal Wars 2 Team
never seen a new world and just crickets no fun and games no crown giveaways no anything Is this the sign of the apocalypse or what i mean we got our NO VP world yet then nothing....
It's nice to see that A world is finally starting to pick up and get going. :rolleyes:

N45h3

Spearman
I am feeling much better thank you. I still would like to do a little something for the players of this world as I do feel that all worlds should have an opportunity to win some crowns. I'll think of something ;)
So, How's it going?