• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Crickets really?

cokky

Berserker
never seen a new world and just crickets no fun and games no crown giveaways no anything Is this the sign of the apocalypse or what i mean we got our NO VP world yet then nothing....

DeletedUser2495

Yes it is very quiet here. I'm a bit disappointed. Where is everybody?

DeletedUser2497

I am surprised do family tribes from start don't exist anymore usually there is at least 3 under one banner every time.

DeletedUser1179

Yes it is an awesome one :D I do apologize that I did not get a contest up, I have been ill and currently have a substitute covering for me (hence the reason I haven't been around much). I am however thinking of a contest specifically for this world to make it up to all of you.

DeletedUser1574

is it because i came back for another world? Are you mad at me?:p

DeletedUser1179

is it because i came back for another world? Are you mad at me?:p
Of course not. I'm always glad to have experienced players come back, just a little under the weather that's all but will be back before you guys know it. ;)

DeletedUser1024

Hope you feel better. Might as well forget it for this world and just think of a really good competition to have on the next one when(if) it opens.

DeletedUser1179

Hope you feel better. Might as well forget it for this world and just think of a really good competition to have on the next one when(if) it opens.

I am feeling much better thank you. I still would like to do a little something for the players of this world as I do feel that all worlds should have an opportunity to win some crowns. I'll think of something ;)

DeletedUser2441

never seen a new world and just crickets no fun and games no crown giveaways no anything Is this the sign of the apocalypse or what i mean we got our NO VP world yet then nothing....

It's nice to see that A world is finally starting to pick up and get going. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2489

I am feeling much better thank you. I still would like to do a little something for the players of this world as I do feel that all worlds should have an opportunity to win some crowns. I'll think of something ;)

So, How's it going?