• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Crimson Mafia .... er Livid Quakers in the Lead

DeletedUser1504

Not really sure who you guys are anymore, guess you realized that you needed some good players to take the world so you scavenged the CM tribe which was full of talent to buy yourselves the win. Wonder what would have happened had you guys decided against the merge (which shockingly was the exact criticism you leveled against CM). Oh well, at least CM will get the win, no matter what the name is we know the truth.

DeletedUser1949

LQ and CM were just tired of fighting each other while AA continued hiding in the shadows. LQ and CM both realized one of us would win but it would take years because after one of us was dismantled, AA would have 8463526839 barb conquests lol. AA just ruining all the fun in the game and when we forced the barb munchers to actually play, they all quit haha. I'm not really sure what tribe AA was tho. Was it AA, was it AWe, was it SoF? Idk. But you right mate. You lose either way ;) gg

DeletedUser1949

Game needs more objectives to help speed up things. Worlds take too long and the pacifist barb munching strategy is lame. Fortress thing might help, but who knows status of that.

DeletedUser2075

Not really sure who you guys are anymore,

You must be really ignorant then...The Tribe is clearly called the Livid Quakers

guess you realized that you needed some good players to take the world so you scavenged the CM tribe which was full of talent to buy yourselves the win.

Um, again not very intelligent? Every tribe needs good players...."scavanged" pertains to collecting from waste...soooo you directly counter the exact thing you just accused us of?....Buy a win?....we didnt pay the good players who decided to stop fighting us and instead join us in the fight against the rest of the care bears on this world. Im sorry you actually need to "play" the game as intended now.

Wonder what would have happened had you guys decided against the merge (which shockingly was the exact criticism you leveled against CM). Oh well, at least CM will get the win, no matter what the name is we know the truth.

We would have continued to fight, back and forth, while the care bear nation of AA took control of the % by its relentless barb munch, nom nom nom. The members of CM who did come to LQ will enjoy the worlds end as winners. YES! on this one point you are correct.

DeletedUser1504

Got to wonder who the good players really are though, i get it w/ A.A. and know that's why you joined. I wasn't a big fan of that strategy myself, but you gotta wonder if you guys could have done it by yourselves as many of you claimed earlier in the world.

DeletedUser1949

Got to wonder who the good players really are though, i get it w/ A.A. and know that's why you joined. I wasn't a big fan of that strategy myself, but you gotta wonder if you guys could have done it by yourselves as many of you claimed earlier in the world.

Not really much to wonder. Bashpoints or bashpoint to villa point ratio and conquests tell most of the story. Other behind the scenes stuff can't be readily deciphered though. LQ had great players before the merge and after the merge it had more great players. Old LQ and old CM could both individually have taken out AA with ease. It's just something that wasn't the best option for either tribe since devoting all resources towards 1 opponent would have allowed the other tribe (LQ or CM) to gain a huge lead. If AA wanted any chance, they needed to declare on LQ first. This would have pitted LQ against the entire world. But AA leadership was foolish the entire way thinking we would let them reap the benefits of LQ bashing forever. AA only grew as big as they did because LQ willed it to happen by focusing on CM in order to stop old CM from winning.

If the world continued on without LQ taking in CM, hard to say what would have happened. Plenty of opinions to be had there, but fighting CM no longer became the top priority. In the end, some people will end up with a win and some won't.

DeletedUser1487

So you guys got tired of insulting each other you decided to change things up and talk nicely to each other? Then merge? Weird, that would be like NAO and COL merging in w11 to take out somebody else that was large.

DeletedUser1949

AA was doing their best to ruin the game and suck out all the fun with their barb munching, so we both hated that over each other. It's still quite a chore to noble their villages. IMO 80% of villas needed for win is too high a number for a single tribe in its current state. Game needs different mechanics to speed things up, different tactics/objectives and/or less scaling on number of coins needed for next noble. Farming becomes potentially the single most important thing and it's just a boring chore after awhile.

DeletedUser1949

There's still plenty room for improvement on having the game focus more on skill, tactics, and strategy rather than a large amount of grinding. Sure, grinding itself is a skill because there are more efficient ways than others...but it's still grinding.

DeletedUser1487

I actually like a long war, makes for great goals. But barb munchers do ruin the game though...

DeletedUser835

We didn't really "merge", I think we took 30 or so players total and when it was all said and done A.A was still larger than us point-wise and village wise by a decent margin, now we are 2x as big as them because we are cleaning them up, and their players are leaving the tribe to try and flee from our wrath like the cowards they are (Cough Cough rcg2).

Honestly this entire server is just a chore at this point, I log in, noble as many or as few A.A villages as I want in a day, sign off, rinse, repeat. They rarely attack me back, and instead spend their time nobling yet more barbarians for me to capture whenever I feel like it. And this isn't just one or two players, dozens of A.A players behave in this exact same way, I almost feel like I am fighting an AI set on easy mode.