• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Crowns to Finish Production?

DeletedUser

I wish it would tell me how many crowns it would take to finish a particular construction. A juicy 300+ Axemen showed up on legendary for my barracks, and I'm a little short on population, so trying to finish a farm in time, but I'm not sure if I can. If I hover my mouse over the crowns button, it wont tell me how many it'll take, even if I bring it up in HQ. Its kind of annoying. I generally avoid spending money on this game, unless I get a nice deal like this on a village that it lines up with, legendary offensive troops on an offensive villa. It just depends if I'm willing to wait the 16 hours or so It'd take to train that many axes I suppose.

DeletedUser

You should be able to determine the crown cost of any building in HQ or in your construction queue by clicking on the crown button; the crowns will not be deducted by doing this, you'll still be required to confirm your purchase. The only time I believe you're unable to see crown cost is on buildings outside of (or in addition to) an already full queue.

Tokano

Not a Mod
You are mostly correct, Minolwen, however there is one thing I would like to kind of clarify.

Minolwen;n3872 said:
The crowns will not be deducted by doing this, you'll still be required to confirm your purchase.

Players will not receive a notification that they are spending crowns if they have turned off the notification. What I like to do is to go in to my settings (the gear) and click the "game" tab and select the "Reset Crown Pop-Ups" option. That way I know for sure it is going to pop up and I didn't accidentally toggle it off to make it go away during one of my (extremely) rare spending sprees.