• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Crowns

ImRachet

Swordsman
How to use crows efficiently... anyone know of any guide for this? Tbh I don't know how to use the crowns I won lmao.

Elements

Nobleman
Dont use crowns, look what happened to Eilean, lots of crowns wasted since a lvl 48 tribe that was in the lead got disbanded for no reason.

kalight

Spearman
Jhin's Extensive Guide to Tribal Wars II

You do not need coins to play this game.

Elements

Nobleman
I dont buy crowns so I dont know how to use them. I usually just use them for barracks deals or donating, but that's just if I had crowns.

Vivienne55

Axeman
Save them for Gwen events. What’s often available through those events are the greatest difference makers. I would say go for the free nobles during the early game. Then just sit on the rest until you are truly in a bind and need to bend the rules of time a little. Never waste crowns on silly things like resources, troops or most building speed ups. Those just aren’t efficient uses of crowns, unless you are willing and able to throw tons of cash at the game. Do save some to allow yourself to rush a church, if you find yourself in a tough spot. In general, focus on the things that are true difference makers and not things that give you nominal advantages you could achieve through increased activity or patience.