• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Crowns

DeletedUser

Do all worlds have crowns now or will their be worlds without? I simply refuse to play where the more money you have the "better" you are! Im not talking about premium features but the increase resources or attack power etc...

DeletedUser

good luck finding a F2P game out there that isn't at least somewhat Pay2Win. The only game I've found that wasn't this way went under because they weren't making enough money. Nature of the beast in this industry. I would recommend fining a large tribe to join where together you can stand against the people buying crowns. If you want a game with a truly equal playing field you will have to go buy one or play one with a monthly subscription fee. Nothing is free in this world

DeletedUser

Tribal wars has worlds that do not have this setup! Im a long time player back from tw1.. only thing you could buy was a premium account then they added the account manager and farm tool which were great...but then it went to what alot of the worlds are now, pay to speed up resources, pay to make attacks stronger etc...I just want a world without that crap? mods have any idea about this?

DeletedUser394

Go play League of Legends.... it's the only free game I've played that you don't actually have to buy anything to get ahead. But it will cost you time to do it and if you put in the time you can be just as good as the top tier players and never pay a dime if you don't choose too. Granted it is addicting and you will probably buy something.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Unfortunately Hitman, I don't think there will ever be a TW2 world without P2W features. If they ever do release a world without that stuff though, I can guarantee you, I'll drop every other world I'm playing and move there immediately. xP