Crushem Updates

Discussion in 'Navardun (US40)' started by crushemtodust, Jun 10, 2019 at 10:15 PM.

1. crushemtodust

crushemtodust Swordsman

6/10/19 So for those who might care and even those who do not care The top 2 tribes are at war WIN vs CIA
    Both sides have suffered heavy casualties. The NW however is now on lock down for CIA and with the continued defections that WIN is suffering with players migrating to LUK the SW is now a draw and the NE is in a heated battle. The SE is still firmly in the hands of WIN
    This is going to be a fun world. Every one stay tuned

reuscher 1v1 and CaptC like this.
  2. reuscher 1v1

reuscher 1v1 Spearman

I am actually extremely interested, thanks for the update :)

crushemtodust likes this.
  3. Sachias

Sachias Spearman

We had this thing is US7 I think it was where somebody would do Top 5 tribe weekly update, that sure was fun was read

4. reuscher 1v1

reuscher 1v1 Spearman

I am stoked for a new update eventually. I am focusing the dom world right now, so I have to live vicariously through @crushemtodust 's vivid summary of events haha

crushemtodust likes this.
  5. crushemtodust

crushemtodust Swordsman

will the biggest news is that the #1 player by certain metrics Generalmax has moved over to our tribe leaving his tribe in the hands of Biz. as for the positioning so far everything remains status quo. I am hoping to up my offensive bash a bit as some players have crawled to with in 10-20 k of me. really still a young world with no clear cut favorite having emerged yet. We of course know that XTI is uh hem active over here or at least his villages in the core are. Mudpuppy nice guy that he is is running the opposition hopefully with the same efficiency he did in M world. I will update you again tomorrow after the weekend dust has settled

reuscher 1v1 likes this.