• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Current Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser534

I would love to see a large tribe show up that could actually hold a candle to AoD, but with the fact AoD has more points than the top 2 &3 combined, it's very unlikely. Also with the core solidifying and the few tribes that stood even remotely a chance being eliminated I think this is going to be a short world if no tribe steps up on the rim and quickly becomes a power. :p

DeletedUser534

Well, MRing is good if ya know what your doing, but most tribes screw it up and fall apart. :p

DeletedUser534

yeah, generally the idea is you sweep up a lot of guys and once you have them you can sweep through the skillful, promising, and junk players and find a click, but lots of tribes tend to mess it up and nobody gets it on their first try, you need experience and trial and error till you can perfect it and make powerful tribes in a week. :p

DeletedUser1260

Many leaders think that more members mean more numbers, but it works in reverse because inactive members don't participate to bring them growth, OBP, to succeed.

DeletedUser534

There is an argument there, but MRing is a completely reasonable option and I have seen it done amazingly and if you do it right you can quickly become an unstoppable tribe.

Though MRing is very situational, long term MRing is really bad and is counter productive, but new tribes starting out MRing is a very reasonable first week tactic if your a new tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1260

Like you said long term use of it is counter productive. That is what we have seen in several worlds.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
I am kinda of hoping the other tribes get their acts together to make this more interesting. Stop mass recruiting and start screening your members. Kick your inactives they are dragging your ppm down. Stop nobling barbarian villages. Show us you have some guts to be proud of your Tribe. Prove to us you are more than fodder for our troops. Than maybe we can actually have some real bloodshed. :p
Yes.

DeletedUser465

Mass recruiting is all i'm seeing amung the other 'top' tribes. We can EASILY fill the other 50 spots we have, but were not interested currently.
Moose I saw you joined DCS. Much better choice compared to UGW/TLI.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Mass recruiting is all i'm seeing amung the other 'top' tribes. We can EASILY fill the other 50 spots we have, but were not interested currently.
Moose I saw you joined DCS. Much better choice compared to UGW/TLI.
Yes, I love it. Not only did I join, but all the good guys from AoL joined me as well.

DeletedUser837

It's almost time for weekly review. *Shakes in boots* I'm excited, been a funny week on the rankings. This place has the best commentary though.

DeletedUser534

It's almost time for weekly review. *Shakes in boots* I'm excited, been a funny week on the rankings. This place has the best commentary though.
I'm excited also! :D

Lots of stuff has been going on and I have a lot to say about it! ;)