• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Current Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser534

TOP 10 REVIEW
ID
: 7/25/15

RECENT EVENT HAPPENINGS
Omerta falls off the top 10 giving room for PoF to enter the top 10!
TWS falls from the top 3 as does ORT allowing TWD and -$- to enter the top 3!

Review

Current Top 10 Review Update

Here is this weeks review!

Please keep in mind the tribes I include are tribes that show if ANYTHING has changed, if nothing has changed with stated tribe I will just state it.

Here is the review in the original order done in the first one!

Tribe #1: Everyone (WTF)
WTF recently added a few members to there ranks but nothing much has changed.

Tribe #2: Angels of Death (AoD)
At this point, we should name this world AoD. AoD has removed almost ALL of UGW and TWS from the core and they have been progressively have been pushing them out of the area. There has also been talk of their NAP with ORT being broken and that conflict between the two tribes has broken out.

Tribe #3: The Walking Dead (TWD)
TWD has reached the top 3, but there bash and points are still small for how large they are, but there is a chance they can leave the MRT zone if they show there a tribe to be respected.

Tribe #4: The Phoenix Legion (TPL)
MRT.

Tribe #5: United Global Warriors (UGW)
UGW has been almost completely purged from the center and UGW is nonexistent in the core.

Tribe #6: Pride of the fallen (PoF) *Omerta has been replaced by PoF due to leaving the top 10
I show interest to this newcomer, they appeared pretty suddenly, but they don't seem to be an MRT by me yet, but they have yet to produce a lot of bash either so I can't decide if they will be a power or not, I hope to see a bright future from this tribe.

Tribe #7: The Immortal Mercenaries (-$-)
They have a pretty number of bash, but they still use MRT styled recruitment, but they show organization and seem to have some skill in the ranks. I will say that they are no longer an MRT, but they need to learn to quit the MRT styled recruitment and focus more on growing there members if they want to survive with the scourge that is AoD ravaging the land.

Tribe #8: TimberWolves (TWS)
TWS is not long for this world. With the fall of TWS from the top 3, more and more leave there tribe and if they happen to be one of the lucky few who were not eaten by AoD, they tend to join some of the more quality tribes (or occasionally MRT) of this world. Now we wait for them to leave the top 10 entirely, RIP TWS.

Tribe #9: Exceptional (DCS)
DCS has been doing really well bash wise and with many new recruits, including some TLI guys. (talking about you Moose :p)
DCS is pretty impressive and I give them props for how well they are doing in both bash and growth, the only other tribe who is doing as well as they are with a size as small as theirs is WTF and their impressive also.

Tribe #10: Order Of The Red Templars (ORT)
ORT is doing well for them selfs, but there has been talk of them breaking relations with AoD, we have heard of talk of conflict, but nothing major, I wonder where it will develop in the future.

I hope everybody enjoys the review! Been pretty busy so did not have time to do the review early like I did last week, but if you wish, feel free to give opinions! Also, everybody should give PoF a warm welcome to the top 10, they seem to be one of the few tribes in this world to not heavy MRT and I hope to see great things from them.

Also, I updated the OP to just in case ya did not know!

DeletedUser837

Woot we got the shortest review! Not suprising as a whole. I have heard a little bit more in depth about the ORT, AOD talks and I'm surrounded my mercs, and they mostly seem rather legit. However, I am hoping some of the more elite tribes will start to play a more active role in this world, either teaming up against AOD or eating each other to get the power to do so. I do however understand their hesitation with such a massive looming potential threat, no one wants to make a move. So it's leading to all the barb nobles. Or at least that's what I've seen and understood.

DeletedUser534

Woot we got the shortest review! Not suprising as a whole. I have heard a little bit more in depth about the ORT, AOD talks and I'm surrounded my mercs, and they mostly seem rather legit. However, I am hoping some of the more elite tribes will start to play a more active role in this world, either teaming up against AOD or eating each other to get the power to do so. I do however understand their hesitation with such a massive looming potential threat, no one wants to make a move. So it's leading to all the barb nobles. Or at least that's what I've seen and understood.
With the break in the NAP between ORT and AOD, it seems they are hesitant to attack AOD, but I don't blame them. Taking on AoD would not be an easy task, but the longer people wait the harder it will become. Personally, if anybody wants to beat AoD, they will either need to create a large coalition (that would likely only slow AoD) or become extremely aggressive and work to become powerful enough to contest AoD. (much more possible than a coalition; unless you get multiple tribes to do both then very possible)

Really, though, most of the tribes are too scared to take action. :/

DeletedUser

Scared or smart? This weekend is going to turn the world to total chaos =D. Icedragon and i already agreed to empty a cooler of cold ones and watch the nukes fly.

DeletedUser873

With the break in the NAP between ORT and AOD, it seems they are hesitant to attack AOD, but I don't blame them. Taking on AoD would not be an easy task, but the longer people wait the harder it will become. Personally, if anybody wants to beat AoD, they will either need to create a large coalition (that would likely only slow AoD) or become extremely aggressive and work to become powerful enough to contest AoD. (much more possible than a coalition; unless you get multiple tribes to do both then very possible)

Really, though, most of the tribes are too scared to take action. :/
I'm not sure you could say scared it was a delicate matter in my eyes and had to be acted according to how dangerous it was, were not hesitant we were just waiting as I clearly knew ORT couldnt do it itself.

DeletedUser465

We know all about WTF's intentions, and how other tribes are playing into it, don't worry. Tanis is great at spreading propaganda, it's getting his tribe to believe it all that is the issue he's facing.

DeletedUser653

just wanted to say, that we chose a MRT style recruitment at the beginning of the game so that we could train more people to play the game, we are all about having fun, and think everyone deserves a chance to learn before they get teamed up on by AOD

We stopped MRT style a week ago, you will start to notice a huge difference in those we choose to keep around. As far as AOD goes, minor skirmishing aside, it seems they are making quite a few enemies, hope they stick around awhile as they are quite fun, they also seem to be adopting some mercenary strategies which I find flattering.

DeletedUser465

That mass mail was pretty cute wasn't it? Idk where the idea people pay us for protection came from xD

DeletedUser534

Quick Updates:

TimberWolfs (tws) has fallen off the top 10 allowing Haven (kgb) to enter the top 10!

DeletedUser

We know all about WTF's intentions, and how other tribes are playing into it, don't worry. Tanis is great at spreading propaganda, it's getting his tribe to believe it all that is the issue he's facing.

Hhheeyyy....Dont make it sound like Tanis is manipulating us! Infact I would argue he has terrible propoganda. He just tslks with his axe its so very uncivilized. I have tricked my entire tribe into thinking they are happy, now that is being a puppet master! Ice my cooler is empty =/

DeletedUser193

just wanted to say, that we chose a MRT style recruitment at the beginning of the game so that we could train more people to play the game, we are all about having fun, and think everyone deserves a chance to learn before they get teamed up on by AOD

We stopped MRT style a week ago, you will start to notice a huge difference in those we choose to keep around. As far as AOD goes, minor skirmishing aside, it seems they are making quite a few enemies, hope they stick around awhile as they are quite fun, they also seem to be adopting some mercenary strategies which I find flattering.
Adopting mercenary strategies? Care to elaborate?

DeletedUser465

People pay us, to protect them, from the core, where nobody else is xD #logic

Block, I told you to wait till tomorrow to start drinking you goof!

DeletedUser255

This topic is beginning to lose focus. Try to remain on track, please.

DeletedUser534

New update is going to be coming within a few minutes or a few hours, but expect it soon! :p

This one is going to be a good one! ;)