• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Current Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser534

Sorry for late response when I said I would post in a bit. Computer charge broke and had to get new one. I'll post some time later.

DeletedUser534

TOP 10 REVIEW
ID
: 8/2/15

RECENT EVENT HAPPENINGS
TWS has fallen from the top 10 officially removing them from the running.
Welcome Gladiators (GTS) to the top 10!

Review

Current Top 10 Review Update

Here is this weeks review!

Please keep in mind the tribes I include are tribes that show if ANYTHING has changed, if nothing has changed with stated tribe I will just state it.

Here is the review in the original order done in the first one!

Tribe #1: Everyone (WTF)
WTF continues to show prowess in the game, but with recent events happening and what I have observed. It seems WTF and AoD have declared war on each other with WTF being the aggressor who declared the war, but from the observations I have had it seems AoD was edging towards war due to how WTF was recruiting enemies of AoD. This is an observation and I don't know the full story, but I'm sure it's going to be a spectacular fight!

Tribe #2: Angels of Death (AoD)
There has been talk and it seems confirmed with the situations going around that AoD and WTF are going to war against each other. AoD is not a push over and they are filled to the brim with many skilled and capable players. No matter who the winner of the war is, it sure is going to be a pretty spectacular fight with many gains and losses!

Tribe #3: The Walking Dead (TWD)
TWD has showed some interest to me, they have their main tribe, but they also have a training tribe. Their bash is much larger and there point base is significantly better. I guess I can say they were born with MRT intentions but have since moved more so away from it, I will be keeping my eye on them for the future.

Tribe #4: The Phoenix Legion (TPL)
Their points have grown, but I am still considering them an MRT.

Tribe #5: United Global Warriors (UGW)
As always, UGW is slowly dying, but it seems they have recruited some new members into their tribe, so there is a chance of a come back if mama is persistent.

Tribe #6: Pride of the fallen (PoF)
Their growth has slown some, but since they are near the rim there immediate threats seem low so it may just be laziness. I will observe this tribe more in the future to see how they do.

Tribe #7: The Immortal Mercenaries (-$-)
-$- has started showing promise as a tribe with their growth and bash. If they keep it up I may even think of them as a long-time contender! :D

Tribe #8: Gladiators (GTS) * TWS has been replaced due to leaving the top 10.
Not much is know about this tribe, all I can say is they seemed only capable of entering the top 10 thanks to TWS dying.

Tribe #9: Exceptional (DCS)
DCS as always impresses, but there has been talk that DCS has broken there NAP with AoD, how this will end is unknow, but either way I can't wait to see the outcome!

Tribe #10: Order Of The Red Templars (ORT)
ORT has been doing pretty well as a tribe and it seems they have found their click. I hope to see many great things from this tribe!

Sorry for such the late response. but my computer charger broke and I was unable to update the list. I hope everybody has been enjoying the list and shows of appreciation is very much appreciated. :p See you all next week!

Also, I plan to updated the OP a little later just in case ya did not know!

DeletedUser

Ian you should message me for the sideline story sometime. I got to watch wtf and aod fall apart first hand ehile i tried to keep our threesome together. So far the DCS war with AoD has resulted in alot of dBP for us, we will see how it goes this week. Mario keeps beating on two of our western members, hi Mario! =)

DeletedUser534

Ian you should message me for the sideline story sometime. I got to watch wtf and aod fall apart first hand ehile i tried to keep our threesome together. So far the DCS war with AoD has resulted in alot of dBP for us, we will see how it goes this week. Mario keeps beating on two of our western members, hi Mario! =)
I may take ya up on that offer. :p. Though, I actually tend to with hold some information I share here till it becomes more apparent, if I just told you all everything, than it would not be as intresting of a top 10. The best part is the wonder of who is going to be the winner! :D

DeletedUser

The beating isn't going 1 way. My village Toad got wrecked pretty well this weekend but I did eat 3 nukes of Logan's.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
The beating isn't going 1 way. My village Toad got wrecked pretty well this weekend but I did eat 3 nukes of Logan's.
Yes I am really enjoying this, just wish Mama was in on it too. 2v1v1, that would be a lot of fun. Hopefully this will get better, I only lost 29 axes on my last battle :/

DeletedUser534

Also, due to some technical issues, I plan to update the OP in a few days. Please use the dynamic maps till then.

Getting close to the next top ten review, feel free to give your predictions and views if yal wish!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser534

TOP 10 REVIEW
ID
: 8/2/15

RECENT EVENT HAPPENINGS
UGW has fallen from the top 10 officially removing them from the running.
Welcome, Twd academy (Wd2) to the top 10!

Review

Current Top 10 Review Update

Here is this weeks review!

Please keep in mind the tribes I include are tribes that show if ANYTHING has changed, if nothing has changed with stated tribe I will just state it.

Here is the review in the original order done in the first one!

Tribe #1: Everyone (WTF)
WTF has been fighting hard against AoD. It has mostly been one-sided in city grabs, but WTF has held their front line strongly, but how long can they hold out till AoD breaks them. I hope to see more of this war and how it progresses in the future.

Tribe #2: Angels of Death (AoD)
AoD has been fighting hard and showing why they deserve the rank 1 spot in this world, but this fight is not like it was with UGW and TWS. WTF and DCS are very skilled tribes with many skilled players. DCS shows promise to survive to the end of the fight, but WTF may not have what it takes to survive. This seems to be a war started by WTF with DCS agreeing to participate. The fighting has been fierce, but AoD has been doing well for them selfs with gains and losses. Many cities have fallen on both sides, but the fighting continues and will likely continue for a couple more months till one side exhaust their troops. I hope to see how this war progresses in the future and will keep everybody updated!

Tribe #3: The Walking Dead (TWD)
TWD has officially done it, they have become the next Omerta (from world 1) by having their sister tribe Wd2 enter the top 10. I don't know much about them, but there are likely the only tribe even able to rival AoD if DCS and WTF fail to beat AoD. Past that, their skill is unknown, but I can tell you this, there recruiting freakin everybody on the rim and their member list only grows. They have become what MRTing is at its core and its sickening, but they can't even hold rank 2 when a decent tribe like ORT recruits some more members. I hope to see their destruction in the future as this level of MRTing is not good and I'd hate to see another Omerta happen.

Tribe #4: The Phoenix Legion (TPL)
Dying MRT.

Tribe #5: Twd academy (Wd2) * UGW has been replaced due to leaving the top 10.
Omer... I mean TWD's sister tribe.

Tribe #6: Pride of the fallen (PoF)
I've not seen much from them and I think -$- has been beating on them and their members, but I will look for more info on them and how everything has been coming.

Tribe #7: The Immortal Mercenaries (-$-)
Nothing new I have noticed, but they may be attacking and expanding as much as possible to be able to challenge AoD.

Tribe #8: Gladiators (GTS)
I've not seen much from them in growth so I can't say much besides they still exist and nobody has killed them.

Tribe #9: Exceptional (DCS)
War between DCS and AoD is official and they have been fighting hard. Currently, the battles have been mostly skirmishes and a few city grabs, but nothing major or ground breaking has happened, yet. I will keep everybody updated further on this fight as it progresses.

Tribe #10: Order Of The Red Templars (ORT)
ORT has finally returned to the top 3 due to some member recruitment and they seem to be doing well for them selfs, I await to see what they will do in the future!

Sorry, for the op not being updated all week, but I had some computer troubles, but everything should be recent to this post!

Also, I updated the OP just in case ya did not know!

DeletedUser

Ian we have only lost 1 villa (to date) and it was one that smarty pants Mario nabbed right after it was nobled (very good and pro move btw Mario). Other than that we have taken more than 10 AoD villas now. I mean the players are not core players but you might not want to tell Martiy (inactive) Eruzin, Fabled Oblivion, DBevilJr or Holster that they were simply minor skirmishes. It reveals alot about AoD that you consider players getting rimmed to not be a big deal unless they are part of the "elite group". Btw when is AoD going to Rim me already? I am so disrespectful =)

These reviews are very fun and I like them but you need to take your AoD shaded glasses off and check out TW stats for a bit.

The war was not started by WTF. The war was started by WTF and AoD both being greedy instead of sticking to the deal and the plan.

DeletedUser534

Ian we have only lost 1 villa (to date) and it was one that smarty pants Mario nabbed right after it was nobled (very good and pro move btw Mario). Other than that we have taken more than 10 AoD villas now. I mean the players are not core players but you might not want to tell Martiy (inactive) Eruzin, Fabled Oblivion, DBevilJr or Holster that they were simply minor skirmishes. It reveals alot about AoD that you consider players getting rimmed to not be a big deal unless they are part of the "elite group". Btw when is AoD going to Rim me already? I am so disrespectful =)

These reviews are very fun and I like them but you need to take your AoD shaded glasses off and check out TW stats for a bit.

The war was not started by WTF. The war was started by WTF and AoD both being greedy instead of sticking to the deal and the plan.
Taking some villas is not major, cracking the core would be ground breaking. As for the listed players I have seen them and they have not said much of anything troubles wise from my observations, but they won't fall easily. Also, WTF has suffered similar losses. I also don't have the full loss count as I'm not documenting every villa gained and lost due to time constraints. :p
As for viewing losses as a big deal, every villa lost is not a great thing, but I am entitled to my own opinion as I am not a part of AoD's administration anymore. I am giving views and insights that come from observations with many different things and giving minimal information on AoD while giving equal info on other tribes as I do AoD to ensure there is no disadvantage to any tribe reviewed in this top 10. :)

As for AoD and WTF and who started the war. Tbh, it was really WTF who started the war. Heavy recruitment of players AoD was attacking and refugeeing many known AoD enemies. Including aggressive recruitment attempting to force AoD west. That's literally asking for war. Hell I'd would of not been surprised if AoD did not declare on their own if WTF did not jump the gun.

Damn block is going in he doesnt even care what hes saying now lmao, usually I see him as someone who keeps these things to himself too. And we didnt recruit more members it was more of a merge so that we can take #2 tribe and once aods done were going to try to take their place (except we wont try to start wars with all the top tribes) :D.

Go big or go home. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser465

It really was WTF who started it. Didn't recruit a single member inside of WTF territory, however you find 6 different guys, recruited over 1-2 days suddenly in WTF. Same goes with DCS for a few cases, but they knew it was coming. They prepared pretty quick once we caught on and Tanis refused to stop being rediculous.

DeletedUser

Iangame4 thats nice update bro. My friend in AoD say there is so much drama going on that he not sure they gonna make it players leaving left or right. He said some AoD top players are in speaks with some other tribes or players to start new tribe becasue leadership has gone done the toilet there.

DeletedUser534

Iangame4 thats nice update bro. My friend in AoD say there is so much drama going on that he not sure they gonna make it players leaving left or right. He said some AoD top players are in speaks with some other tribes or players to start new tribe becasue leadership has gone done the toilet there.
No clue where that came from, but I speak with a lot of AoDs top players (and am in some attack groups with a few of them) and everybody I've spoken with feels we are going to win. As for a drama I've not seen really any besides a few things and most of them were just regular things (but im not a leader so idk all that's going on) Personally, AoD seems pretty stable and not much is different, but whatever ya friend says, maybe he has seen something I haven't either way, I'm pretty content with how stuff is ran. As for leaders, they have their faults, but overall they do a pretty good job and I have mad respect for Ice as a leader.

Also, thanks, I try to make the updates interesting and try to be unbiased, but I have my faults. :p

DeletedUser465

The only "drama" is the usual drama, between select members. The top people in the tribe i'd say have a pretty solid grasp of what they are doing and the intentions they have. I don't see anything that would suggest them wanting to leave. The only way that would occur is if we disbanded. :p

Don't get me wrong, i've heard some fun rumors about us, some of them are pretty entertaining. My favorite was how tribes PAY us to protect them. From miles away. Find the logic in that one.

DeletedUser

when my friend gets online later maybe he will provide us screenshots of what he was talking about then I guess you can shed light on what he is talking about.

DeletedUser534

when my friend gets online later maybe he will provide us screenshots of what he was talking about then I guess you can shed light on what he is talking about.
Sure why not! I'm sure myself or Ice could shed some light on this stuff. :p
But be sure to remind him to be anonymous, better nobody views him as a spy. ;)

DeletedUser

Omer.....I mean TWD chiming in. While our mrt tactics seem odd, it keeps other tribes from coming in while we consolidate that area.....just sayin.

I love your reviews though....the most I have laughed today.

DeletedUser873

Some aod players who had switched over from AOD to ORT had said that apparently kissing up is a requirement over there.

DeletedUser465

Who went to ORT from AoD? Other than Backlash AFTER we booted him for trying to noble a tribesman behind our backs?