• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Current Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser465

Bash AoD, Aod makes joke about the bash, AoD is in the wrong. gotcha.

In other news, PTL has an academy? Or is that like omerta 2 from 1? Omerta 2 was so they could keep recruiting constantly. With a tribe of 195, i'm guessing it's similar?

DeletedUser873

Bash AoD, Aod makes joke about the bash, AoD is in the wrong. gotcha.

In other news, PTL has an academy? Or is that like omerta 2 from 1? Omerta 2 was so they could keep recruiting constantly. With a tribe of 195, i'm guessing it's similar?
They seem to hold on to their members who have like 100 points in tpl its strange.

DeletedUser534

Can we please return some substance to this thread, it is meant as a discussion of the top 10 tribes.

rt1EjGd.png

Personally I think its still on topic. There talking about all the nukes WTF, DCS and AOD have sent and the fact nobody has YET to send a cookie nuke to my disappointment. I hear though Ice may be sending a cookie nuke to Block and I'm VERY jealous, but with how well DCS has been holding their line, I don't think his cookie nuke will make it. As for WTF they have been holding on, but the baked good are EXTREMELY tempting and I would not blame them if they surrendered now and just accepted our baked goods. As for AoD, we have been baking as much as possible so we can share all of our cookies with the world! Only DCS and WTF stand in our way. :D

DeletedUser626

Personally I think its still on topic. There talking about all the nukes WTF, DCS and AOD have sent and the fact nobody has YET to send a cookie nuke to my disappointment. I hear though Ice may be sending a cookie nuke to Block and I'm VERY jealous, but with how well DCS has been holding their line, I don't think his cookie nuke will make it. As for WTF they have been holding on, but the baked good are EXTREMELY tempting and I would not blame them if they surrendered now and just accepted our baked goods. As for AoD, we have been baking as much as possible so we can share all of our cookies with the world! Only DCS and WTF stand in our way. :D
I will bring the whiskey so we can have something to wash all these cookies down with. Cuz milk spoils too fast much like some people around these parts.

DeletedUser827

Now THAT is strange. Why hold onto 100 pointers?

People lose their villages and get kicked to the rim. Doesn't mean you boot them. Relatively newer players haven't lost that much and will start over. Not that strange...

DeletedUser534

Due to my birthday being today I'm not updating the OP today, but on Saturday or Sunday.

DeletedUser837

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a good day, we can wait til tomorrow to hear about how awesome we all are. Would you like axes or Light calv for your present? You can consider the rams a spanking, so no getting out of those.

DeletedUser465

People lose their villages and get kicked to the rim. Doesn't mean you boot them. Relatively newer players haven't lost that much and will start over. Not that strange...
Obviously...however when they are 100 pointers that have not moved in a week...my question stands. Thanks :D

DeletedUser534

TOP 10 REVIEW
ID
: 8/16/15

RECENT EVENT HAPPENINGS
There has been a temporary truce signed between AoD, DCS, and WTF. Look at DCS's review for an explanation.
PoF leaves the top 10.
Server saddened by blocks departure but wishes him well.
ORT officially declares AoD as an enemy of their tribe sealing no chance of a truce or surrender.

Review

Current Top 10 Review Update

Here is this weeks review!

Please keep in mind the tribes I include are tribes that show if ANYTHING has changed, if nothing has changed with stated tribe I will just state it.

Here is the review in the original order done in the first one!

Tribe #1: Everyone (WTF)
There has been a temporary truce signed with AoD. Look at DCS's review for an explanation.

Tribe #2: Angels of Death (AoD)
There has been a temporary truce signed with WTF and DCS. Look at DCS's review for an explanation.

Tribe #3: The Walking Dead (TWD)
Besides growing in points nothing new has really happened with them.

Tribe #4: The Phoenix Legion (TPL)
Still a Dying MRT, but they have a sub-tribe now with probably the most original name TW2 has seen in YEARS.

Tribe #5: Twd academy (Wd2)
Still TWD's sister tribe.

Tribe #6: The Phoenix Legion (TP2) (TP2) * PoF has been replaced due to leaving the top 10.
That's not a typo, they literally put (TP2) in their freakin name. Much tribe. Such original. Wow.

Tribe #7: The Immortal Mercenaries (-$-)
-$- has remained in the top 3 due to their many members who can produce points, but their defensive bash has hit the millions now being near triple their offensive bash.

Tribe #8: Gladiators (GTS)
Trying their darnest to stay in the top 10, but they seem to want to play tribal hugs with everyone.

Tribe #9: Exceptional (DCS)
The non-stop waring was getting very heated and the winner yet know, but something tragic had happen, BlockfForce had a tragic thing happen that he had shared with the other leaders. He decided to quit the game due to this. Out of respect for block and how amazing of a player and an opponent all 3 of the tribes agreed to a temporary cease-fire. Block is a great guy and overall a veteran player who has been here for a long while. He lead his tribe well and has shown how a tribe is done. All I can say is we all hope it works out for you and that whatever may have happened you have our support. It was an honor fighting your tribe. I Wish you the best Block, see ya in the future.

Continuation of review:
The future of DCS is unknown, but I expect them to still remain in the top as block has taught them all well and has given them the building blocks (pun intended) to remain powerful, but only time can tell.

Tribe #10: Order Of The Red Templars (ORT)
ORT seems to be making friends with anybody they can to try and stand up against AoD, but AoD seems to powerful for any of these coalitions to kill them. Only time will tell.

Also, my birthday was yesterday so that's the reason why this was not posted on Friday.

Also, I updated the OP just in case ya did not know!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser534

I updated the OP due to being lazy and not updating it on the review day. I also fixed a typo in the review due to incorect data. Thats all yo.

DeletedUser534

Another fun update coming in only ONE day, this one makes the current PnP more interesting. Can't wait!

DeletedUser534

I plan to do this some more, but I wanted to ask what everybody's opinion on this Top 10 reviews thing was. Do you all like it or do ya want me to do away with it? I'd appreciate any input.

DeletedUser837

I wait for this thing all the time. It's bookmarked in my phone.

DeletedUser

Interesting to read! As tw2-tools does not have functionality to monitor leaving players/joining players, latest village conquest etc. this is a nice way to collect information.

What would be a very nice addition is if you could add some numbers, some meat to your analysis. E.g. per each report add the number of points/villages, offensive/defensive bash, avg points, that sort of studd. Could give you an interesting overview on how every tribe is developing.

Keep up the good work!