• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Current Top 10

DeletedUser

Current top 10 map. It's quite the cluster.

7/2/2015
2meyav6.png

6/19/2015
a5j0aq.png

6/13/2015
2zxnhqx.png

6/6/2015
21l0r69.png

5/30/2015 Map update.
zlcdub.png

Obviously it's hard to find who is who and what is what without actually selecting individual tribes. It's such a clustered mess right now.
Don't worry, I'll update this with a new picture every 2 weeks. If you have any complaints or suggestions about the map, please let me know. Until or unless I know a better way to show the maps in the forum (I know there are better, I just don't personally know them) I will just use tinypic.

Also, who do you guys predict will come out on top in this... Mosh pit?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol well if you update it now you'll have a much different map ;) and Im sure things will be popping off very soon

DeletedUser

LOL yea I saw the "fall" of several tribes. In less than a week we can say "bye bye" to several of those tribes I'm willing to bet.

Instead of every 2 weeks I'll update it every Friday. Except tomorrow. I'll update it Monday the 18th in celebration of the new world opening. Every Friday after that until it becomes late in the world.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Look at me, tucked away in those two tiny villages in the SW lol, so far away from everyone else.

DeletedUser

I'll be updating this on Saturday 5/30/2015.
Look forward to it!
Also as soon as the scrollbar issues are resolved, I will take a little method that is used over on another world and screenshot the top 10 tribes to add that to the weekly top 10 updates, instead of just using a big old clustered map.

DeletedUser

Map has been updated. And is a little easier to see those in the center with the color choices this time around.

DeletedUser61

Very nice map. Can we please get some PnP on the on-going wars. With all those colors so close there has to be a good war or two!

DeletedUser583

Just watching who has been taking what villages and watching tribe profiles for alliances. i may be wrong there could be more teaming up against o.o

DeletedUser406

How are you able to see who is taking the villages? Its hard to track now unless you knew the villages were already there. I wish twstats2 showed this world.

DeletedUser

Current top 10. Game of Thrones and Ponies are out of the top 10, replaced by The King's Order and The League of the Red Dragon.
Map has also been updated.

j67rds.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, LMS will continue dropping in rank. They just lost their top player http://www.tw2-tools.com/us5/player/222890/. He quit or got cough cheating since his Villages went barb not long ago. :confused:

Sadly he didn't stay to see some of his villages falling into my hands. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Map has been updated. Top 10 have been changed again. This time CHA is out of the top 10, with Ponies coming back up to take number 8. Ponies has changed their name to War Ponies.

b5ft5g.jpg

DeletedUser61

Thank you for your updated maps always a joy to see players giving back to the community!

DeletedUser

Thank you for your updated maps always a joy to see players giving back to the community!
Very welcome. It's the least I can do, and it's something relatively easy to keep updated with. I don't mind doing it and it's quite fun seeing everything change week by week.