• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Current Top 5 Tribes

Who do you think is going to win the AoD/WTF war?

• AoD

• WTF

• No one

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser

WTF can have'em...
Honestly though, who wants such disloyal and fickle members anyways?

Looking forward to the day that the going gets tough again for those who got scared and jumped on the WTF bandwagon.
How many of them will have the balls to try and jump ship again? Who'd want them?

DeletedUser

WTF can have'em...
Honestly though, who wants such disloyal and fickle members anyways?

Looking forward to the day that the going gets tough again for those who got scared and jumped on the WTF bandwagon.
How many of them will have the balls to try and jump ship again? Who'd want them?
The Mercs :)

DeletedUser

One man's trash is another man's treasure. Loyalty is a privilege, not a right...you earn it.

DeletedUser904

Lol Mercs are the only ones who dont take those kind of players, you guys ready to give us some props for fighting wtf with only 33 players?
Wait...you are actually fighting, didn't even notice it :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Can someone throw up a static map please? I'd like to look back at it in a couple weeks :)

DeletedUser

• I said it once, I'll say it once more...we will end aod on this server. Any tribe, or player who stands up between us and them, will be leveled. For any who read this, and are on the fence, leave. Start your own tribe, invite your intelligent friends, fight aod, and you will end up winning this server. These guys are toast, with one exception...toast fights better. Anybody wondering about what's bs and what's not bs, take a peak at the map...it doesn't lie, like so many :)

DeletedUser915

Your not winning, I could take WTF all by myself! :p (I just don't feel like it)
Tw2-tools isn't generating a map at the moment...

DeletedUser465

There's "winning" and then theres just recruiting everyone your fighting so you no longer need to fight them :p

DeletedUser

There's "winning" and then theres just recruiting everyone your fighting so you no longer need to fight them :p

The logic of that statement eludes me. It is obviously false since 1) You are fighting WTF and 2) You haven't been recruited by WTF.

DeletedUser465

Why would the leader of your enemy join the enemy? Think about what you just said. Unless you were looking for an even easier time "winning"

DeletedUser

Why would the leader of your enemy join the enemy? Think about what you just said. Unless you were looking for an even easier time "winning"

But your claim is
"theres just recruiting everyone your(sic) fighting so you no longer need to fight them".

You are fighting WTF are you not? You weren't recruited before and you aren't being recruited now proving your statement false. It is not my fault that you did not put qualifiers about leaving the leaders of the enemy out of the players that were being recruited. Everyone means everyone, that is a very simple word even a child understands.

DeletedUser465

Is your name Yukio on world 11? You guys are in the same braindead frame of mind. :D

DeletedUser465

It's just baffling to me how he took what I said, and twisted it into what fit his train of thought. He's completely missing it.