• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Current Top 5 Tribes

Who do you think is going to win the AoD/WTF war?

• AoD

• WTF

• No one

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser1179

You can say what you want, I know what happened I was there. You can also think what you want of me because you don't know me. If you want to declare yourself the winner that too is fine, I am just from this moment choosing not to entertain your desire to argue back and forth. You enjoy the rest of your evening. :)

DeletedUser

So what you're saying is that Ice's claims have merit but you're going to disagree and try to dispute it based on syntax and extremely literal definitions? That's pedantic and obnoxious, Ob1Wan. I thought you were at least going to pretend like your tribe was attempting to win through skillful players and village conquers, not hugging. Also, I was unaware that Ice implied that your Tribal Hugging was a dirty trick, I thought he was more lamenting that you'd rather try to take the easy win instead of working for it. He more-or-less said that your tactic was boring, not dirty.

Regardless of if the invitation was a joke or not, that is still an invitation. Thus, your attempt at recruiting everyone and anyone isn't limited and it makes you look like Omerta.

You do realize that the best lies are 99% true? Nobody disputes that if you manage to recruit an enemy player, especially a good one, the fight against the enemy tribe would be easier. That is the true part of the statement and that part is giving the lie part of the claim the 'credibility' to be accepted by those who don't spend the time to think about it.
The lie part of the statement is that we recruit everybody which, by your own reaction in regard to recruiting mario, is obviously false. If you think about it a bit more, that strategy is unsound since a tribe can only have 200 people. If you add even a small amount of knowledge of the history of the server, you'd know it's nothing but an excuse manufactured by the old powerhouse that fell from its top ranking and couldn't find a way to get it back.
A handful of players were keeping them busy at the core while the rest of WTF were rampaging all over the east. They still had hope then, there were more of them than us, TPL and TWD were up there with them in the rankings above WTF. There were still options that can be taken that can lead to their victory. They took the wrong ones. TPL broke up and AOD lost an ally that was keeping us busy in the east as well as sending our way several good players. When ORT merged with us, TWD panicked and declared war against us. They were not prepared and we all knew the outcome of the war after two weeks.
And so the server is at the current state, WTF at the top and AOD playing the underdog and claiming we only won because we recruited everybody. They can keep repeating that claim but we all know the truth, for a long long time they were bigger than us yet the couldn't crush us despite us fighting them and TPL, both of them larger than WTF. WTF is in its current position because we fought for it.
We fought when we were smaller and we are still fighting even when we've grown bigger.
Ice can put all the blame on mario, I don't care and even if I did, I wouldn't buy it. He was part of the leadership of AOD, if he didn't like what mario was doing, he should have done/said something. This claim and blaming mario are just excuses for not doing the right things which led to this state of affairs for AOD.

DeletedUser626

You can say what you want, I know what happened I was there. You can also think what you want of me because you don't know me. If you want to declare yourself the winner that too is fine, I am just from this moment choosing not to entertain your desire to argue back and forth. You enjoy the rest of your evening. :)

This is how she is when she's called out and wrong on things.

But also she is known as Jade Jr.

DeletedUser465

Obiwan is quite a story maker. Still no point replying to him haha.

I will say, I don't blame mario for any problems persay, and I was a part of the leadership, yeah, and we had our differences of opinion. We moved on and worked with what we had.

Dreg, it's a little more involved than us not crushing you while we were bigger. The only force doing much of anything was DCS, and they outnumbered us in the core. They are a great fighting unit, whoever i s playing or not playing them, they work well together. That's your power. That being said, you can't crush something while the entire tribe is at war everywhere else. Mercs made themselves a target from the beginning, ORT obviously once DCS declared war on us, being the sister tribe. I'm not sure how we could've crushed WTF with all of these fronts up. ORT was a joke in the west, mercs were a joke in the north, (statistically speaking, they were dominated) and kept us busy. The core was still a thing post tamtam, however that did stop me in my tracks, removing me from my advancement. (I already explained this part so just a short recap), People quit in the core, thats what started the downfall of it.

DeletedUser

Nice story Ice. Map below is from the top 10 tribe thread as of 8/7/2015. Yup! DCS truly outnumbered AOD at the core. lol!
map_www_us7_b30469b2e0dd45ceb294d8529a74e03a_14390007988880.png

DeletedUser465

That's before the tamtam flip you moron. We were winning at that time.