• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Custom Report Folders

DeletedUser

I would like to see the ability to create custom folders to organize and archive reports, for example one for Scouting reports I may want to archive for later reference, or victorious battle reports I may want to save to gloat over without clustering up the main folder.

If I'm not mistaken I think TW1 had this feature, but it's been so many years ago I might be mistaken.

DeletedUser

That would be awesome but I would even settle for it saving what ever setting I have for deleting instead of having to change it each time. i always am going to want "Delete (no favorites)"

DeletedUser

a simple delete button would make things a heck of a lot easier, lol

DeletedUser131

I'm with you on that one. I find having to use a drop down menu to select a bulk action to be annoying. Deletion is one I prefer to be outside of that menu.

DeletedUser

BizBink;n870 said:
I'm with you on that one. I find having to use a drop down menu to select a bulk action to be annoying. Deletion is one I prefer to be outside of that menu.
Yep. Delete (no favorites) would be a good default. I'm okay with switching it when I want to bulk-delete favorites.

DeletedUser

Even if custom folders are a pipedream for the near future, a separate folder for spy reports, and making Delete (no favorites) a default would make me very happy :)

DeletedUser

You know, I always forget about the Filter button in the reports window. It's the arrow at the top left, which expands to let you filter by type and/or success. I use the search more often than that, but it can at least separate spy and attack reports.