• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

DaBahamaLlamas Top Tribes

Hey everybody,

Its been a while since I last played. Im going to start up a top tribes thread for this world, as it looks really interesting with a decent amount of good players and tribes.

For those of you who dont know me, I played 2 worlds, one on EN and one on US, and won both, finishing at rank 2 on Tatai Var (US) and Rank 3 on Kronberg (EN), while also being in the top 3 BP for both worlds.

Tribal Wars is one of my favorite games (when I have the time for it!) and Im looking forward to start putting out some weekly content for the community.

Links to all Power Rankings
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 6

Last edited:
5a14843f78.jpg

TOP 10 TRIBES Week 1:

I realize this world has been going on for a while, but I am going to label this as the first week of my rankings as I don’t have access to earlier statistics.

Joining this world late, I am really excited by what I see in the top 10 tribes. This world is very unique. No MRT’s (mass recruiting tribes), and fantastic spreads by a majority of the tribes. This has the makings of a very aggressive world with lots of fighting and action. Hopefully we won’t see ridiculous amounts of diplomacy and tribe merges.

This week is going to be fairly short, as I'm trying to catch up on what has been happening on this world. If you have any info on the history of this world so far, please PM me!

TOP 10 TRIBES MAP
map_www_us32_c4946caf2b5b8a9234c15d84fc26c558_15318802923814.png

LEADERBOARD RANKINGS

1) NIB
This tribe is led by Cokky, a true veteran of TW2. NIB is the big dog for this world. They started in the very middle and have been smashing anyone who gets in their way. Incredible village/member ratio, and not only do they have the most offensive bashpoints, they’re also in first place for defensive bash. Extremely dangerous tribe!
Top 50: 22 Members

2) Elite Reborn
Completely dominating the southeast side of the world, LIT has firmly established themselves as a highly competitive tribe. From what I can tell, their original leader is gone, but new leadership has definitely stepped up to keep this tribe together, which is very impressive. While having double the members of any other tribe, I wouldn’t say they are an MRT. They have great stats and well rounded members. Very dangerous tribe.
Top 50: 13 Members

3) islander
Seeing some of the members, this tribe has good leadership. Good obash/dbash ratio, but nothing impressive. They have some weird splits with their members, and they still need to secure the Northeast. Will NIB be able to keep their foothold in island territory, or will the islanders be able to push them out?
Top 50: 5 Members

4) The Hit Squad
One of the smaller tribes in the world, HIT is surprisingly still in 4th place with only 29 members; a very impressive feat. Establishing themselves on the Western side of the world, this lean squad has been smashing everyone around them. Great Obash/Dbash ratio. They are in an interesting spot, having to fend off NIB while securing the rest of the West. I’m looking forward to seeing what this tribe is capable of accomplishing.
Top 50: 5 Members

5) Umbra Noctis
UN seems to be struggling at the moment. Being overrun by NIB at the core and having a bad spread for their players, UN may need to consider either making alliances or absorbing another tribe. On a slightly happier note, their obash/dbash ratio is still positive, which shows that this tribe still has some signs of life.
Top 50: 2 Members

6) Gods & Monsters
Very strange choices of recruiting areas has lead this tribe to be severely split up. With pockets at the core, western front, and southeastern rim, GAM is going to need to come up with a gameplan on how to secure their positions. Surprisingly, they still have a positive obash/dbash ratio for the time being.
Top 50: 2 Members

7) Casuals
Low tribe level, low member count, and somehow STILL kicking ass. With great PPM and impressive obash/dbash ratios, this group is anything but “casual”. They have secured a couple provinces against NIB and are even expanding into new provinces at the same time. If they have a handle on diplomacy, I can see this tribe doing quite well here.
Top 50: 1 Members

8) Law of Karma
Karma has taken quite a beating since the beginning of the game (from what I can tell). Their members have had a rough time. Being at the core in the beginning of the game, this tribe has been rimmed, but is surprisingly still kicking. Regrouping on the southern edge of the rim, time will tell if this tribe will be able to mount a comeback.
Top 50: 0 Members

9) Atlantis
Same leadership from the last world I played with them, this tribe really hasn’t changed strategies at all. Nobling every village in a province they happen to have a member in, this tribe likes to turtle and be the world’s punching bag, while not really accomplishing much else. Absolutely terrible obash/dbash ratio, but that’s the way they like it.

10) Guardians
Small tribe on the northwest rim. It looks like this tribe is just starting out, so there isn’t really much else I can say about them at this current time.

(Power rankings are based on my observations/statistics/calculations.)

Power Ranks:
1) NIB
2) Elite Reborn
3) The Hit Squad
4) islander
5) Umbra Noctis
6) Gods & Monsters
7) CASUALS
8) Law of Karma
9) Guardians
10) Atlantis

If you enjoy these weekly updates, please don't forget to hit the 'like' button, leave a comment, or share with your tribe!

Last edited:

DeletedUser1278

Great to see you back. I love reading your commentary.

DeletedUser1278

Yes. I'm pretty much going to just play on domination worlds. I just can't get into VP worlds.

DeletedUser2578

U*N and Gam have bad spreads because they recruit smaller players within NIB's area. They've been working with NIB since just about day 1. NIB went around trying to NAP everyone except LIT.

Interesting. I'd be curious to know what NIBs diplomacy looks like at the moment. From what I can tell they are warring LIT and ISL for sure. I haven't really looked too closely at U*N or Gam. I'd love some more info on HIT if anyone has had encounters with them.

DeletedUser2578

I am the main leader in HIT. What info are ya looking for?

cokky

Berserker
U*N and Gam have bad spreads because they recruit smaller players within NIB's area. They've been working with NIB since just about day 1. NIB went around trying to NAP everyone except LIT.
pretty sure 3 tribes is enough to be at war with we have a nap with casuals and gam currently and an alliance with UN. The current sides are sorta 1 5 6 vs 2 3 4 that is about as even as you will find a good war to be. Results will be what they are.

Management

Banned
pretty sure 3 tribes is enough to be at war with we have a nap with casuals and gam currently and an alliance with UN. The current sides are sorta 1 5 6 vs 2 3 4 that is about as even as you will find a good war to be. Results will be what they are.
Cmon now... he's right and you know it. NIB had like 8 NAPS and 1 enemy for the longest time. Shame on you cokky.. what would beez think?

cokky

Berserker
Like when? maybe on day 1 or something but not currently or even in the last month. maybe if you actually was on the front doing something your point would be worth while other wise stick to eating small fish and hush. Sorry for you if some of those small fish are naps go find someone worthy of your attention that is what the rest of the good players do.
Cmon now... he's right and you know it. NIB had like 8 NAPS and 1 enemy for the longest time. Shame on you cokky.. what would beez think?

Management

Banned
Like when? maybe on day 1 or something but not currently or even in the last month.
Now now.. don't go getting your panties in a bunch. I've been one of the most outspoken players in this community about the overuse of diplomacy. I think NIB had too much and still does..but yes it has been reduced to just a few now so its not that bad I guess.

maybe if you actually was on the front doing something your point would be worth while other wise stick to eating small fish and hush.
Whale-Shark-Memes.png

Sorry for you if some of those small fish are naps go find someone worthy of your attention that is what the rest of the good players do.
images

DeletedUser2182

I think it's been over a week. Will we be getting an update soon DaBahamaLlama?