• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

DaBahamaLlamas Top Tribes

DeletedUser2590

I love the great discussion and banter gentlemen, a welcome distraction from the snoozefest that is this game. I too find the bee enthusiasts a little too cringey for my tastes, how pathetic can a few men be, i am continually amazed.

I do agree though eljefe, steel is a noob. Lol he is only one of the top bashers in the world. No where as high as you. Oh wait, nvm. u only took barbs and internaled your dead co-ops the whole time. And then quit when you and your co-op's nukes splatted.

Cant wait to read the rest of the excuses the others make.

DeletedUser2592

Sales didn't have access to a PC he was in another state lol. Whatever you have to tell yourself to preserve your self image man. I play this game part time. Yes it does take more time to defend that's why I prefer to be on the offensive and catch peoples troops while they sleep so they can't hit me. I just feel like you always have an excuse for everything and its bs. "Ohh damn dirty coiners". I will gladly admit there's many faults in my game, but this is my 3rd world and I'm constantly patching up the holes as I go. I'll never accuse someone of cheating when they're beating me like you did to Sales either. I've never claimed to be a great player, and I have no true delusions of grandeur. This argument is becoming less fun. Whatever, no hard feelings man.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2158

Sales didn't have access to a PC he was in another state lol. Whatever you have to tell yourself to preserve your self image man. I play this game part time. Yes it does take more time to defend that's why I prefer to be on the offensive and catch peoples troops while they sleep so they can't hit me. I just feel like you always have an excuse for everything and its bs. "Ohh damn dirty coiners". I will gladly admit there's many faults in my game, but this is my 3rd world and I'm constantly patching up the holes as I go. I'll never accuse someone of cheating when they're beating me like you did to Sales either. I've never claimed to be a great player, and I have no true delusions of grandeur. This argument is becoming less fun. Whatever, no hard feelings man.

I do agree though eljefe, steel is a noob. Lol he is only one of the top bashers in the world. No where as high as you. Oh wait, nvm. u only took barbs and internaled your dead co-ops the whole time. And then quit when you and your co-op's nukes splatted.

Cant wait to read the rest of the excuses the others make.[/QUOTE]
Sure, you beat me fair and square. You guys truly are the better players.. I was unmatched on every level no doubt about it. You are the best players ive ever faced. Without you NIB wouldnt have been able to win. Enjoy the win.

Management

Banned
jackson-im-just-here-to-read-the-comments-72.jpg

DeletedUser2619

there is other tribes like casuals goj that are pretty much trying to be purple with everyone
cokky Casuals have 2 naps - with you and HIT, the rest are red. I doubt that it can be considered trying to be purple with everyone.

DeletedUser1376

wow a lot of bs in this . 1st off you all can dump on ElJefe all you want but he can play this game. As far as the world well we can not mention the ban word but slc coming back after both happened to get one was the end of my playing this world . Now I had started the world 4 weeks after it opened and when i quit had achieved rank 20 playing for SUP/NIW/LIT . I know how to play so here is my evaluation . Cokky had the better starting position but he's also a damned great player and I've won 3 worlds with him . Biz/Blade had too much baggage by the time this world had came open and recruited very poorly until mid game when Gretzky and a few good players came in but again too late. ISL and HIT are talented but again they started too late and were out of position .
Don't think that you are some spectacular player when you are playing on a powerhouse . had Jack, Sudedor and some of the other top LIT players still been playing by the way which cokky was a part of then Blade would have been able to win this world. Everyone is great when you are on the winning tribe no doubt . It's the comebacks from behind that impress me and sho who the great players are .
Oh and despite my leaving because honestly I didn't want to play after I can guarantee you there are players in NIB right now who will tell you I am telling the truth . miss those guys too .

DeletedUser2592

Weldon, I respect you but when did I ever say I was a "great player" I've never claimed to be one in this thread or any world I've played lol. You started late so lemme give you a recap of the early world. Me and Salesman started in the south far from any NIB help really (pretty sure Cokky was even kinda skeptical of having us since we were so far from everyone else) . Sales had 3 enemies around him and I was 1 province to the south. We recruited Raygor and Captain Kumquat (my favorite traitor) and then got Thicc Lad and Ramdonname to start helping us clean up our areas (we needed help after Jalter coined in to sales' province and Emperor started coining trebs early game...). After we secured our provinces we immediately moved on to Jalter, and then we got to the red wall of ElJefe. He was the only real resistance we faced in the south. Thicc did a damn good job organizing everything (Don't read this thicc your ego is already too big) and with some minor setbacks it was done. Jefe started calling Sales a cheater because his trains got a lot tighter than they initially were. That's when I started to dislike him. Before that in my mind he was just ambie's buddy who was gonna give us a good fight. I said early in this thread that the south is trash and that's just the truth (bound to happen when you have too many members) . People don't scout and they let their OT sit in their villages to get cleared in the night. The only reason I came in to this thread to trash Jefe is because I was sick of seeing him hang around in these forums and talk trash after I had watched him make up excuse after excuse in his messages with sales and accuse sales of cheating. I'll always be first to congratulate you when you outplay me, heck that's how Salesman and I met on B. But Jefe couldn't seem to do that. Jefe is a good player, yes. Better than me? Probably. I would sure hope so since this is only my 3rd world (and I intend to take an elongated break after this world cause as we all know this game can be a life sucker). But its not like "powerhouse" NIB carried us in the south. I'll admit ambie coached me on how to properly be an offensive player (MORE RAMS). But Thicc literally took the reigns of command down south a couple weeks in to his first venture in to this game and started out playing some veterans. Initially some of his plans were sloppy but he ironed it out quick with help from sales, ambie, and myself. And I was glad to help out in any plays he made. Overall I honestly wish the "B" word didn't happen because the south might've been more fun to fight for and 'He Who Shall Not Be Named' made a great villain(in my eyes). Plus me and Thicc could've had such a good time trash talking him. I wish you hadn't quit because I was looking forward to going head to head with you. But it was a thing of beauty watching 35 red villages in one province turn blue in such a short amount of time. As for the whole top 20 thing, yeah in points. Points aren't really the best measurement of who is top 20. I'm intentionally keeping my points low for morale purposes. Anyways this whole thing should've been over after me and Jefe's spectacle. Later, and best of luck to ya.

cokky

Berserker
sir weldon sud and jack are all solid players top 10 sorts usually. I personally so no point in saying who is the best worst or what not because there is plenty of places that sort that out to the nth point. There are many players that are good and or the best at certain parts of the game and some are great at many. Very very few are good at all and have the patience to do them all well.

Again We are pushing towards doing worlds with smaller and smaller tribes this world is a step in the right direction on that. (and no that does not mean gobs of training tribes) Is there alliances hell ya there is is there some training ground tribes ( i dont think so at least any that matter)

Things have gotten worse this week for LIT ISL and HIT but they are absolutely a united front against NIB and UN
there is essentially 4 other tribes cas goj and what ever they call them selves today tribes that are red with some of us bigger tribes and purple with others and some are fighting between them selves but it is very low level stuff just check the bash levels on all of those tribes the numbers dont lie.
Pretty much lit Nib Isl HIt dont waste there time with the other tribes at least in any meaningful way they may take a town here or there or send some attacks but it is less than 5% of what the real tribes are doing. Lack of organization did hurt a lot on the elite front but they amassed the largest early territory on the map So they really dont have the excuses maybe isl or Hit does they are really just losing because the main ally of the tri was not able to hold there line otherwise this would be a story of how we was beat up on 2-3. But generally i just Say GG. I mean i have lost to those guys before on 20 so it happens win some lose some.

DeletedUser2158

you guys are obsessed with me. Moved on please since I'll never play this game again. Good luck with this dead game.

DeletedUser2592

Can we just put this thread to rest until Llama's next installment or do I have to keep going? http://prntscr.com/kei4ju
kei4ju
only 4 co-ops btw (admittedly not 7 either tho. Sorry Jefe deserves to enjoy his retirement from this game plz no get angry). @Thicc Lad F

DeletedUser2158

It was 6 with still1 and dumont coop that I wasnt logging on and were far away. The only coops I was actively playing was chemical, cael, the traitor and katashan. If you want to count those two as coop then ok.. but I wasnt using their accounts anyway since they were in the rim

DeletedUser2592

But that just leaves me confused as to why you mentioned all 6 as if you were actively managing them all if 2 weren't being used? Ohh well. Seriously can we shut this all down lol. Its not worth ANY of our efforts.

DeletedUser2158

I wasnt managing all of 6, just 4 out of 6. I was teaching those two how to play the game.. hence it was time consuming but I wasnt using their troops