• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Daily log-in

DeletedUser797

So, the daily log-in thing should be an reason to log in daily right? Well, it was at first. Over time its usefulness has vanished. It really doesn't benefit me at all having it up when I make 500 resources of each in 15 minutes. It's mostly just something that I find annoying and wish to not have pop up every time I log in

My suggestion would be either to have the resources scale to your points or have it removed after reaching a number of points

DeletedUser

Its still useful, but yea in the beginning, its great later one.... why okay. Alteast you only gotta click it once

DeletedUser645

Save them. Come time for End Game, those will come in HUGE handy...

DeletedUser

I doubt that XD by than a person couldprobably feed a fortress himself

DeletedUser645

Well, say you have 100 or more of those saved up. That can add up to a decent amount of resources, especially in End Game when you are scrounging for them all.

DeletedUser465

Waiting for that moment when end game comes and omerta has nothing to farm for res cuz they ate all the barbs xD

DeletedUser1260

Well, I don't believe it will ever be removed but I myself find it annoying in the position on the screen. I do as lady and save them. I save them for when I have to build a church quick and the player I took the village from didn't think to build up their resources. If it were to pop up on the left side in the size of the square a quest does at least I can click on it in my own sweet time rather than before I can even play the game. That space after the quests are done is empty anyway. :) Correct?

DeletedUser1260

Thank you Sir So get some more people of like mind on the forum Sir and let them get behind the idea of a change.

What do others think on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser534

I find them useful when you need rez fast, but don't want to wait the time of a market pumping a villa.

DeletedUser1260

What about the location of retrieving them Ian? Do you find it distracting?

DeletedUser413

My suggestion would be that there be a check box added to it so that when a player finds it annoying or no longer useful they could check that box to shut it off for that player.

DeletedUser1260

True Lady and would this option still add the resource package to inventory without having to click for it everyday, say like when we turn off the option to keep receiving the message about deleted mail?

DeletedUser413

I find resource packages useful for a lot of things. But it seems there are some that do not like having to click on it every day to get something free.:(

DeletedUser1260

I agree if there was a way to get them and not have to click on it for some or move it for later clicking. I find them very useful.

DeletedUser797

Just because something is free doesn't mean its good. It's inconvenient, and annoying. Why couldn't there be a feature to remove it. It could simply just give it to you when you log in. Why would you need to "click" on it. It's only there for the player to see, so someone knows they get awarded for logging in.