• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

DC's Corner of Ideas 4

DeletedUser

-Multiple cities supporting a single city only generates 1 report when hit.

-Spy hotkeys, to send a set number of spies to do a set action.

-A quest line regarding PvP, possibly mention importance of a church as well here.

~Multiple Incoming edit options, allow to mass ignore or mass label a group of incoming

~Removal of discipline completely

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1253

A way to filter out fake reports. So say the loss is 1 troop, then no report. Thaaaanks :)

DeletedUser1253

-Multiple cities supporting a single city only generates 1 report when hit.

-Spy hotkeys, to send a set number of spies to do a set action.

-A quest line regarding PvP, possibly mention importance of a church as well here.

On board with all, ESPECIALLY the spy hot key. Can we get more hot keys besides the numbers?

DeletedUser

I would like a way to ignore Farming runs (With no troop losses) But shows reports where loyalty was taken. As currently, if you remove No loss reports, you won't get a report if you hit a barb with a noble. This takes away your ability to jump provinces while ignoring the hundreds of daily farming reports.

DeletedUser

Yes. I'd rather not have to scroll through hundreds of daily farming reports. I'd rather see only losses (To determine walls/Spiked) and loyalty hits.

DeletedUser1253

I would like a way to ignore Farming runs (With no troop losses) But shows reports where loyalty was taken. As currently, if you remove No loss reports, you won't get a report if you hit a barb with a noble. This takes away your ability to jump provinces while ignoring the hundreds of daily farming reports.

Yes this would also be another huge benefit. So in short, yes, we need more filter options :)

DeletedUser

I would also like an updraged farming system if possible.. I loved how TW1 with Loot Assist, you can simply spam one area on your cell phone and all your troops were hitting barbs. This is something i'm more than willing to pay for. It made farming overall more effective on TW1.

DeletedUser

I never played tw1, so I must ask.

How playable was it without the premium bonuses?

DeletedUser

Without buying premium? You could make it to around 50-100 villages depending on how good you were. After that... It becomes a necessity.
From what I understand... that's a joke in TW1 xD

DeletedUser

Yeah if you don't have premium, You won't last long on tw1

DeletedUser

Yeah if you don't have premium, You won't last long on tw1
So maybe the idea is to not have that? TW1 in its simple design and tools attracted a far more hardcore group than tw2 ever will. While the same game, two very different markets, so instead of creating a massive hardcore/softcover divide we don't have money exclusive premium bonuses but no worriES tw1 still is open :D

DeletedUser465

This thread is useless. Nobody listens to DC - ever. Tok never did, I rarely did, Past worlds don't even know who he was and they probably didn't either. :p