• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Dead World

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser216

So how long do you think it will take before the world sees a good war?

So far it is only one tribe, full of active players fighting against mass recruiting tribes. What a bore.....

I am making this thread to try and start conversations on here on what you think the possible outcomes of this world will soon be.

DeletedUser

With so many mass recruiters, I give it another month and it will be down to a few power tribes after most of the others fall off due to inactivity and mold together.

DeletedUser232

A decent war won't happen until most if the mass recruiters split, which is only a matter of time. The good members will join smaller, more organized tribes or form their own. Now all we have is little tribes picking on bigger ones, which I don't mind one bit. =)

DeletedUser216

I'm not to sure. There is a bunch of small and organized tribes popping up in my area, but how long before they off each other? I don't think this world will amount to too much.

DeletedUser296

I'd say give it a month or two. something crazy is bound to happen.

DeletedUser

these small organized tribes will either join forces, or side with TLI to get rid of the mass recruiters. all of the organized tribes could all focus on TLI, and nothing is gonna happen.

DeletedUser232

TLI has actually been losing ground to both Triads and Draconians. Remnant has killed off an entire area of them. Make no mistake, TLI is still the #1, and for a reason. But no one is invincible.

DeletedUser238

TLI losing ground to Triads lol? this is the first i've heard of this.

DeletedUser232

Losing ground in the standings. As in, Triads are gaining in points.

DeletedUser238

hmm sorry for my misunderstanding. bumps in the road happen, the outcome will be the same. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.