• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Declare a win for WIN

DeletedUser224

More specifically, WIN is at 2,054 vp and rising.

It's time to do the thing.

DeletedUser2702

Prizes have been rewarded. If you don't think you got yours, drop a ticket and I will check.

DeletedUser224

I did get my prize, but I'm still waiting for my name to appear on that fancy hall of fame list.

DeletedUser2702

Yeah, about that... it looks like the update to the new version of the forum software broke the fancy pictures in all of our hall of fames. I will try to figure out if I can restore it, but I will be honest, that part was all black magic to me...

What we have now looks a little plain, but all the necessary information is there.

DeletedUser2702

You aren't a member, you are a founder!

(j/k, it's fixed)

DeletedUser2833

how do you rank this? "defeated units as attacker"
are bash points baseless here?

DeletedUser2702

That is offensive bash points. Defensive bash totals are not generally under a players control, so we generally do not award prizes for that.

DeletedUser2833

isn't it the more enemies you kill the more obp you generate? I have over 10M obp and been leading for months. It means that I defeated tons of units as an attacker. Where can I see that

DeletedUser2702

it is in the ranking tabs, found under your name in the upper left. hover over the controls there, one will say 'Rank' and give you access to lots of statistics.

DeletedUser2833

stats about bash points and victory points but no stat where you can see defeated units as attacker. I just killed 11,358,387 enemies I don't get it
aw.png

DeletedUser2702

There are two icons in the upper right, a scroll and crossed swords. The scroll gives general stats, the crossed swords give battle stats.