• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Decrease in VPs

Good morning,

The number of VPs this realm needs to achieve will decrease by 150 per week starting today. The new number of VPs is 1050.

fun time

Berserker
AS First place tribe shield holder and top player for vp I disagree with inno ruling on this. We havent asked for help on closing this server.

Queen server you made that server keep going even after the top tribe asked for it to end Capt you made us vote if anybody voted no we had to keep playing. People voted No. Well we had no votes on this for Wawell server

Last edited:

MisterSounder

Spearman
Come one Fun. You know Capt has to do his part to help line those Inno pocket books. If this world stay open too long they start loosing money. They make a good chunk of cash at the startup of worlds not the middle.

TheKamikaze

Spearman
I have to agree with Fun Time on this over $2,000 Has been spent by players on our side in the past month. This is BS Tribal Wars is about fighting till the end! Forcing the end of a server is ridiculous!!! Sounds Like everyone needs to put in a ticket! If they wanna pull this stunt we all need to get together and file a law suit against Inno

sirbrent

Spearman
Theres no need to continue to decrease weekly..

Neither of the tribes in the world want this.. or asked for this

DeletedUser3201

A rule is a rule. We have VP reduction since last year on every VP world once a certain time reached. It won't be fair if every world since from 2years ago does and this one doesn't. Besides 1200 VP in a small server map like this? lol

If they modify a bit and change to 100 VP reduction per month OR Just fixed 600-1000 VP no change. I will go with it too.

I only partially agree with Capt C's doing

Last edited by a moderator:

KingEvo

Archer
That’s not cool. Definitely don’t agree with the lowering of the vp. Just set it at a respectable amount and let the tribes hash it out in game!

DeletedUser3201

To me, 1200 VP is barely do-able nowaday on small server like this. I have seen many players in top tribe (even theres barely any red village left) force to quit the world and let in enemy player to fill the space (eg. world H from two years ago). And there are incidents where player uses multiples account (20 accounts, keep restarting over and over again to fill the barb for VP, ASK TOP in world N last year), especially in Non relocation world, it can take almost a year to complete but we won anyways being underdog from start. My summer team also have this apply SwanseaNorthmen . Eventually the VP reduction was taken place reducing VP weekly for them to close. If this doesn't get reduce to reasonable amount, it will not be fair for us.
I prefer to have the following method/new rule on VP:
1. Make VP reasonable: 600-800 without reduction OR
2. Having them reduce 100 VP PER MONTH only certain condition met (like 70% VP requirement, max 1000 VP)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning,

After considerable contestation, the VPs needed to achieve are back to the initial 1200. Thank you for all your feedback!

DeletedUser3201

Why not just stay at 1000? So what's whole point of this anyway?