• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Defensive Bashpoints

DeletedUser

First of I must say that I really enjoy this game and the people that I have met.

The only thing that I would like to see change is, that when you support a team player under attack, you get the defensive bash-points. I think more tribe members would aid in support when needed and it would definitely show in the points, who is part of the team, and those that are just along for the ride and protection of there tribe.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser465

I agree and disagree. I agree more than disagree however. After early game, nobody watches bashpoints hourly, in the sense of seeing who triggered your barb spike or who's being attacked or attacking the most etc. Later on, it would be nice to get some credit for sending 20 villages of support to whatever cities, because those troops will never see the light of bash for me anytime soon lol

DeletedUser406

I'm also kind of bitter I don't get any defensive bash points raised when I support myself. I don't mind it in one sense, but its confusing to not show the addition when all the troops burned are your own

DeletedUser

Or heck, make another category altogether called "Support Bashpoints", then all 3 categories would show how often someone attacks, defends, and supports.