• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Deva Information

DeletedUser1211

Shoot. Now I have to resist the urge to play. Quick! Somebody disconnect my Internet before I get sucked in again.

DeletedUser2158

Out of the 5 worlds, 2 are non VP worlds and players like those better. Might want to call this experiment a failure and go back to the previous endgame or bring changes to it

cokky

Berserker
it says tom which on average means some time between 6 am and 9am EST (just a guess based on previous worlds) they never actually give a time that they will release it or they would get grr faces when it took them an extra 5 min to get it done on time or something smart PR move actually because with this sort of thing it takes actual ppl to do it and people even those actually paid by inno are not totally predictable.

DeletedUser224

Well, it won't be tomorrow at 5:00am EST. They... learned not to do that.

DeletedUser

Hey cokky, you guys moving over to this world since A is starting to seem one sided?

cokky

Berserker
Maybe we will finish this first then maybe we will start. Sure i will be on the world just because i like to check in with ppl but i wont be there serious.

DeletedUser1179

Out of the 5 worlds, 2 are non VP worlds and players like those better. Might want to call this experiment a failure and go back to the previous endgame or bring changes to it
How about being happy that we are trying to please players who do like the VP worlds and players that don't? :p

DeletedUser2158

How about being happy that we are trying to please players who do like the VP worlds and players that don't? :p
It would make sense if I saw one player that actually enjoy it more than the previous end game

DeletedUser1179

Everything isn't always negative you know, maybe if everyone stopped looking at all the negative aspects of the VP system, you might come across some positives. That being said, this thread isn't to discuss the VP system, it was mainly to inform that this world would be a domination world. Please stick to the topic.

cokky

Berserker
EIJEFE has written:VP worlds has some upsides.. its not all had

He wrote that in tribe chat so i am going to post it here even though i know where he is going on this just had to poke fun.
He was meaning that they come to the end game faster because it is easier to get the VP points through taking barbs then to take towns from other players.

different strokes for different folks i guess like you said the game can be shared with different types of players and probably has to if we want to keep it relevant for any length of time but that sword slices both ways. Probably means they should alternate between world types.