• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Deva Information

DeletedUser2158

EIJEFE has written:VP worlds has some upsides.. its not all had

He wrote that in tribe chat so i am going to post it here even though i know where he is going on this just had to poke fun.
He was meaning that they come to the end game faster because it is easier to get the VP points through taking barbs then to take towns from other players.

different strokes for different folks i guess like you said the game can be shared with different types of players and probably has to if we want to keep it relevant for any length of time but that sword slices both ways. Probably means they should alternate between world types.

Yeah I said there is some upside to VP system, but its still an inferior endgame than domination. Instead of telling me to focus on the good sides, maybe inno games can try to fix the flaws of the system like they said they would?

DeletedUser1179

It's called customer feedback...
Customer feedback would also mean taking the negative and trying to make it positive. Not just be negative about every aspect. Now again I will say this thread was meant for our new world which isn't a VP world so if we could stick to the topic then that would be nice.

DeletedUser2483

am just has happy u started this world becouse zip by far was the worsed world i ever played on. I love non vp worlds

DeletedUser2057

Please leave the game alone. It was so much more fun before you guys got ahold of it. When the original creators made it. It was fun then. I think this will be my last I play on TW2. Need to find somewhere else to spend coins.

DeletedUser1211

It's not the customers' job to try to find something to be happy about. It's the company's job to figure out what will make the customer happy and provide it.

Customer feedback would also mean taking the negative and trying to make it positive. Not just be negative about every aspect. Now again I will say this thread was meant for our new world which isn't a VP world so if we could stick to the topic then that would be nice.

DeletedUser

When will the tools pg be updated? I can't even get a simple map to load.

cokky

Berserker
tools is a separate site from Inno games So most likely no answer will come from here or anywhere but them

DeletedUser1179

Okay for the last time can we please stay on topic. You can discuss the fact that DEVA will be a domination world but anything else is not the topic of this thread.

DeletedUser2441

Based on our customer feedback different players like different worlds. Some like VP more than tribal domination and vice versa. Just player preference I suppose. :rolleyes:

Management

Banned
Well I was going to continue to argue but then I saw Beezkneezs' new profile pic and now I completely forgot what I was going to say..

Well played;)

DeletedUser2355

Kiky, i think what cause people to not play this game anymore is because you people open a new world too soon. I know everytime you open a new world, many of the player will spend their money to buy the coin, but imagine if you having more people joining the new world, it would bring you more money instead.

DeletedUser2158

Based on our customer feedback different players like different worlds. Some like VP more than tribal domination and vice versa. Just player preference I suppose. :rolleyes:
I'm curious where you get that info from? Do you send a poll to all players?

DeletedUser2441

No, we do not send out polls. We always welcome comments from our players here, via tickets, Facebook and from the mobile app. There are also enough players playing the said worlds to draw a conclusion. Zipser had a high player base when most players said they would not play a Victory Point world. So based on my calculations...and forgive me for being human, but that sort of speaks for itself.

And sorry gentlemen. Don't mean to rattle you guys with changing pictures. I just want you to see I'm an actual human being behind the computer that you're talking to and interacting with and not an avitar. Now go on with yourselves....you're making me blush :p

DeletedUser2158

Its fair if you want to take the numbers of players in world z (or world E in en servers) to support your position that VP system is quite liked. When I read the numbers I see that after the first VP world, the player base has been slashed by 50% in the international servers and about 33% for in us servers. I'm drawing as a conclusion that players were interested to try something new, but they didn't like it enough to stick to the game.

But its not my game and its clear to me the devs wont change or even acknowledge the flaws in their new system

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1211

Zipser was the first victory points world. A lot of players (like me) joined to give it a chance, even though we didn't think we'd like it. Just because we played it doesn't mean we liked it.

No, we do not send out polls. We always welcome comments from our players here, via tickets, Facebook and from the mobile app. There are also enough players playing the said worlds to draw a conclusion. Zipser had a high player base when most players said they would not play a Victory Point world. So based on my calculations...and forgive me for being human, but that sort of speaks for itself.

DeletedUser1179

We can continue to go around in circles about the same topic but currently this is how the game will be. As I said, we on the US server are trying to keep both sides happy by still having domination type worlds. So as much as you think we aren't listening to you, we actually are.

DeletedUser1425

We can continue to go around in circles about the same topic but currently this is how the game will be. As I said, we on the US server are trying to keep both sides happy by still having domination type worlds. So as much as you think we aren't listening to you, we actually are.
Everyone has to agree here...