• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Deva Information

DeletedUser2441

If you don't like the VP system, the solution is pretty easy...play domination worlds. (We are giving you that chance.) If you like the VP system then play those worlds. Sitting around and arguing for the sake of arguing and drawing blood just because you can isn't getting anyone anywhere any faster than anything else.

If everyone wants to have a logical conversation and make suggestions instead of condemnations then I'm all ears. But I'm not going to sit and be quoted and have those quotes twisted to fit your arguments. Remember players, we are the 2 representing YOU. We are the 2 who volunteered to help YOU. And continually you're burning us at the stake. Let's have discussions like rational human beings so that we can all work together to make things better. We can't do that when you're running at us with pitch forks constantly.

Now, if we're all done arguing....would anyone like to start off with an idea or suggestion? Or just discuss the realm?

DeletedUser1271

Fortress endgame won't be so bad to implement, its just like another hall of orders/another building. Add a new animation, and new set of tribe skills to only those that have it . TW2 UPDATE!!!!! Do it, would love that concept tbh

cokky

Berserker
i am quite happy we have both styles to play. Could we use some real improvements like maybe a 5% lowering of the domination phase or even just giving the same 4-7 days hold at 70% to call a world done. This would lead to more happy players as you could allow a lot more to finish a world with out having to be eliminated just because of a number issue and get us to the next world where they can make more money quicker. Just a passing thought kill 2 birds one stone there. Inno gets more money player save some effort and hard ache. A tribe has never come back from the 70% point to the best of my knowledge so it is pretty much over even before then probably more like 65%

DeletedUser1179

i am quite happy we have both styles to play. Could we use some real improvements like maybe a 5% lowering of the domination phase or even just giving the same 4-7 days hold at 70% to call a world done.

The lowering percentage we can run by our supervisor and see what he says. As for the amount of days to call a world done, are you referring to when we announce domination which is currently at 70% or when we announce a world officially won which is 80% because I am fine with giving that same amount of time frame for either. In fact I don't usually put a world into domination the minute it hits 70%, nor do I end the world the minute it hits 80%. It doesn't matter how far away tribe 2 or 3 is, everyone deserves to have a fair shot and if the tribe winning is truly dominate then they shouldn't have an issue holding it.

cokky

Berserker
At the present moment, we have three victory point worlds. The total amount of victory points needed to win these worlds has been set at 2000 Victory Points. Once a tribe makes it to that 2000 mark, they will need to hold on to that total for at least 4 to 7 days to be declared the winner. At anytime during that 4 to 7 day mark, we can declare the world won.

So good luck to you all and may the best tribe win.

just saying make the end game the same either way on domination worlds hold it for the same 4-7 days after announcing rather then the trudge from 70-80 if the other tribes can get it back under 70 then reset the domination if not game over. *find it will be rare that one could change but agree on the fair chance*

DeletedUser2035

1 VP just for having a single village in a province favours barb-munching. What if a VP was given to a tribe dominating +50% of a province (~19-23 villages, depending on the province)? There's a lot of room to improve and make VP worlds fun... Meanwhile, skip it if you don't like to play sim-city.

DeletedUser1179

just saying make the end game the same either way on domination worlds hold it for the same 4-7 days after announcing rather then the trudge from 70-80 if the other tribes can get it back under 70 then reset the domination if not game over. *find it will be rare that one could change but agree on the fair chance*

Could be possible, would have to run it up the chain first and see what is said. Just know that we do usually wait a few days before declaring a world won, even in domination worlds. However, will give it a shot and see what the answer is.