• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

diary farm limit

BatemanBR

Spearman
There are players who have their computer open on several accounts running farm scripts, and I think it should be fair to players who play several hours a day without being a robot. One way to correct these bots and make the game playable for humans would be to set a daily farm limit. I personally played several hours a day in my age of not missing any breaks I just made 1000 attacks a day just by pressing the button (1). I believe a reasonable limit would be 500 attacks per day. 30 minute intervals of 50 waves per cycle would be 5 hours of play to farm 1000 or 2 and a half hours to farm 500.

Simultaneous attacks remained capped at 50
But the total daily limit would be 500

Another thing to get around multi accounts would be advantages for verified players using payment methods like paypal, not necessarily buying something, just something for 0.1 dollar as "account linking". these players would receive a "VERIFIED" badge which would give "extra xp and accelerated recruitment". it would be like a VIP but free for everyone just to prevent multi accounts. other advantages would be the protection time, verified players could have a longer time. but if you don't like this 2) idea, please correct at least 1) which is fundamental for humans vs scripts.

BatemanBR

Spearman
If anyone wants to contact the owner and say something, or any developer. it's not complicated IF(player.diaryAttacks > 500) then alert(you get the attacks limit today)

DeletedUser3201

There is a thing in tw1 where no farming, or limited farming allow. For limited farming, you cap at certain amount per day
I dont mind the current fake amount, because you can have 10K+ fake at you in tw1. Its actually limited in tw2 up to 50 per villages, so its not too bad. I used to play 12-18/7 on this game 2021 and prior, and with help from my coop covering 6 - 12 hours, this is not problem at all and I almost always have highest res farming on every world till the end.
The problem lies with multiple accounts and tw2 mod fails to check it. They should have account IP sharing, so they can't attack or support each other and on single player, like tw1. Just check their IP address will do it. Also they should limit on what coop can and can't do, as well as number of max coop on each players(my opinion: 2 is max).
Another great idea is theirs night time protection where you can't attack/noble ANY VILLAGES(include barbs) around 00:00 - 8:00 daily or holidays. That means if anyone lands at those time will do nothing and return back to owner

Grave Digger

Spearman
well inno i tried to rejoin the game only to find out you have let it get worse, they way people are using the glitch to cheat is made the game impossible unless you are the one cheating with the glitch, i am in top2 of resources farmed in my world but yet someone has been able to build multiple lvl 30 farm and blow throw 3 20k axe nukes and a ma 3500 nuke lose them all and within mins have another full 20k axe nuke is impossible without the glitch, there is not enough resources available to be able to do that. as i see you guys do nothing about it you have made the game not worth playing!!! thanks for ruining a game that many of us have loved and wanted to continue to play a joke.