• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Disappearing provisions

• Thread starter Batman no really Batman
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I have noticed with most of my towns now, that when I have finished growing the towns (30 farm, no more buildings in the que) and have a few hundred provisions left, if I leave the 3-400 provisions open and not add anything to the town, when i come back to make a noble train, most if not all those provisions are gone. I thought the first few times I must have come back and added more troops in the barracks, but I made sure to test it and true enough, I think they are actually disappearing. Has anyone else experienced this? A few hundred provisions doesn't matter a tonne, but if this keeps happening in the same town as I blow up my troops and rebuild, where are the provisions ending up? Do i get them back? Will i end up down a few thousand provisions? Are troops magically appearing in my army? Am I smoking some good shit and just imagining this all?

Thanks!!

DeletedUser534

It may be your hospital that's hiding troops and when you rebuild you still have 400 or so prov in your hospital which could explain why your provisions are not there.