• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Discussion 1.63

DeletedUser645

Please utilize this thread to discuss release 1.63. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

DeletedUser

What is this secret "Operation," and how will it effect us and our game play?

Tokano

Not a Mod
Lol, it's a secret, TKK. Obviously we don't get to know.

I have mixed feelings about this update. I'm pretty excited for the secret stuff, but I'm curious about how many people actually use the timeline. I don't. I actually forgot it existed till now.

DeletedUser465

It's top secret, like many things in the game haha.
I really wish they would release some system workings like they said they would. One day...

DeletedUser2005

i vaguely remember "operation Cobra" being used in a Tv Series somewhere... ;P i really hope that has something to do with it, but i'm doubtful

Tokano

Not a Mod
Well, after you said that I had to Google "Operation Cobra" and the first thing that came up was, well, Operation Cobra. It was an offensive that took place the first 7 weeks after D-Day. I'm gonna go ahead and guess that there is no correlation between the two.

DeletedUser465

I feel that's a very likely thing considering they don't like anything with WW II references lol

Tokano

Not a Mod
:p Yeah... I guess this is something Google can't tell me. Which is a shame because I really want to know.</3

DeletedUser1500

I have mixed feelings about this update. I'm pretty excited for the secret stuff, but I'm curious about how many people actually use the timeline. I don't. I actually forgot it existed till now.

When you have to jump on mobile it comes into play. Only time a timeline is important, as you don't have a usable overview screen on mobile.

DeletedUser1500

Mmm... Even on mobile, I don't use it.
Have you had 1k+ incoming and had to support/defend multiple cities while on mobile? The timeline makes it a little easier. Still sucks though.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Nope. Because when I'm being attacked I make my way to the nearest computer because I'm not a fan of the mobile app. It's barely good enough to send out farming runs. The only thing I really use it for is sending messages while I'm away.

DeletedUser1500

Nope. Because when I'm being attacked I make my way to the nearest computer because I'm not a fan of the mobile app. It's barely good enough to send out farming runs. The only thing I really use it for is sending messages while I'm away.
The mobile app is better for tribal management though....and notifying you of incoming attacks. That's probably it though.