• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Discussion of Tribal Domination

• Thread starter DeletedUser1383
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser255

We have created alliances with regard to the number of places in the tribe.
We have developed the skills required on the basis of the size of the tribe.
We spent two days ago skill point to increase the size of the tribe for the final tribes merge, but you changed the rules.
Play yourself ........
There is a difference between a long game strategy and merging two tribes out of the blue for the sake of removing the competition from the world.

DeletedUser1484

There is a difference between a long game strategy and merging two tribes out of the blue for the sake of removing the competition from the world.
Sure. But I see no details so I don't understand will we break this "rule" or not.

DeletedUser1484

Look. Let's say we have 3 big tribes, like 19% 50% and 31% of top-ten. 31+50 are allies. If these tribes merge happens does it brake this rule?

DeletedUser255

Just prove it was a long term strategy, and not a method of avoiding a fight and speeding up a win. State your case that your win is earned and take it from there.
I would certainly be mindful of the 200 member tribe limit, even within your strategy, only one tribe may win a world, and if it takes you more than the limit for a single tribe then I would say you avoided fights at some point.

DeletedUser1500

And seriously, if 80% of the villas in a world wanted the world to end, what business do the mods have saying "no, this one Tribe with 4% of villas still wants you guys to fight it out"
I didn't think about it like that, but great point.

DeletedUser255

And seriously, if 80% of the villas in a world wanted the world to end, what business do the mods have saying "no, this one Tribe with 4% of villas still wants you guys to fight it out"
If only 4% want to keep fighting, then everyone else could disband and let the winners...win. It is 80% of the top 10 tribes.

DeletedUser734

The winners are the two allies that acquired 80% of villas of top 10 tribes (which is usually at least 75% of active player villas).

I can understand why they wanted the world to end already, W3 started sucking by the time we had 70% of the top ten player villas. Suddenly all our enemies went inactive except for a few barb munchers in the backlines, but there were so many villas that it still took us a month and a half of inactive munching before we finally ended the damn world. There were no fun fights, it was just a miserable trudge of coin nobles and send them out. I didn't even queue up units for the last 3 weeks of the world.

This is the end game setup we have right now. THIS is the problem, not tribes merging, that's just diplomacy in action.

Also, this rule is ridiculous because any tribe who merged before it was made suddenly has an advantage over tribes that were planning/about to merge. If it's going to be a rule, it should be a rule AT THE START OF THE WORLD, not halfway through.

DeletedUser1484

Just prove it was a long term strategy

map_ru_us10_bb4b4586ad5749fe74a5d26a21267561_14577795723146.png

map_www_us10_56950ddd68a05230c85f168617244bd4_14621506553685.png

Is such proof enough?

DeletedUser1484

We posted these maps on this forum. We marked our allies the same color few months ago.

DeletedUser1484

AND!!!!! We decided to invite our enemies top-player to us as a part of our tactics and we already DID it and we sent invitations. SO?

DeletedUser255

You planned to merge 6 tribes, are you telling me that at no point in that plan did your area of influence include more than 200 players total?

Status
Not open for further replies.