• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Divide Mass Donation by Resource

DeletedUser984

I propose that you should be able to adjust the percentage in mass donation by resource.

Basically, I would like to be able to choose which percentage in all villages I donate of lumber separately from clay and iron. So if I wanted to save lumber for trebs, I can mass donate clay and iron but save the lumber.

DeletedUser

If you want such a complex system, you're probably going too be waited on for awhile before other updates happen.

DeletedUser984

I guess I personally don't see it as that complex. The calculation for each resource is already occurring, all that's necessary is to change the input for two of them to new input fields.

Regardless of complexity, I think this would make the mass donation more friendly overall as users that are attempting to save up one resource over the others don't have to worry about accidentally donating that resource with mass donation. Maybe what I'm seeing is unique, but it appears that most people I talk to are in this boat of saving as much as possible on one resource over the others whether iron for berserkers/HC or lumber for trebs.