• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Domination Achievement tweak

DeletedUser734

So, I recently came back from a "vacation" and was excited with my plethora of nobles to finally get the achievement that has eluded me for so very long... The "Domination" achievement which requires you to take 10 villas in one hour.

Using a crap ton of pre-nobling, 24 nobles, timing, and some luck, I managed to take 12 in one hour... Only to learn that it's a scaling achievement and this is only the first level... The next level being 25 villas in one hour WITH 2 LEVELS AFTER THAT!!!!

I realize this is an incredibly minor thing in the grand scheme of things, but this achievement should probably be re-balanced at some point to something more reasonable. If a minimum of 25 nobles is needed for the second level, I can only imagine how many nobles you'd need for the last two levels.

I've just never seen this brought up and figured at some point it probably merits some tweaking. Honestly, I think it would be more fun if it was less villas, but a shorter timeline.

Like level 1 would be 2 villas in 10 minutes, level 2 being 5 villas in 10 minutes, level 3 being 5 villas in 5 minutes and level 4 being 10 villas in 5 minutes.

This would be a much better showing of skill and not simply a matter of "I came back from vacation where I only coined.

Stupid and minor I realize, but hey I think it would make the game ever so slightly better.

Last edited by a moderator: