• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Domination Countdown

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
On EN Hep, there are at least three players listed in our winning tribe who aren't even in that world, let alone in our tribe, so our measly winnings there are being divided among players who don't even exist.....!

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
hmm, my last post disappeared. nothing suspicious about that, i suppose.... here it is again: on EN Hep, there are at least three players listed as being in our winning tribe, but those players aren't even in that world, let slone in our tribe, so our measly winnings are being split with players who don't even exist!

if this post mysteriously disappears, i will post it again. just saying.

fun time

Berserker
I think refund is in order. Really not a big loss for one server. Reason is you make us happy we spend more money. INNO wants to make money you piss off players they quit..

Last edited:

fun time

Berserker
no more. kingslayer and management both cooped each other made sure no body else were cooping them. They made a lot of players spend money. We know management did for a facted cheat and used mod tools. Community moderator has full access he had those powers he was able to log into your account and instant build troops for himself. I have a buddy that was a mod at one time. He says every server is supposed to have 4 mods US had 2 becouse of that he got full rights. Doesn't take a week to find out what happen you guys are playing with us. Wouldn't shock me if people start claiming there credit cards and debit cards were stolen. So they can get a refund. I will if this message gets deleted. Really care less on inno banning me. Am here for the player base they are PISSED.

Inno bosses better think of a way to do this server right. How much money was stolen from us becouse of a mod you hired.