• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Domination Countdown

Elements

Nobleman
NrU tribe is at 70% domination, only 5% points to go guys! Lets get this world over with, I've had enough cheating to last a lifetime lol. I predict that NrU will have this realm either by tomorrow (If they take in most of LST tribe) or by next week if they dont.

princessnoel

Spearman
NrU tribe is at 70% domination, only 5% points to go guys! Lets get this world over with, I've had enough cheating to last a lifetime lol. I predict that NrU will have this realm either by tomorrow (If they take in most of LST tribe) or by next week if they dont.

I booted all our inactives, so go ahead and put a fork in it.

Elements

Nobleman
NRU is at 69%. I think this week will either be my last week or second to last week. Not sure how long till the world ends

Elements

Nobleman
I believe NRU has reached the 75% mark. Heck they've reached the 80% mark, please close this world. Congrats NRU, I never considered you guys winning since since was started so late, but you did it, good job!

HORRIFIC

Spearman
sucking up?mine is called sportsmanship.i believe if we read up at the begining of another thread you was OSK biggest fan.now all of a sudden your a noob loiver.your a disgrace as a player.but thats wat this game has come down to rodents like you infesting it.any way my best wishes was sincere you can go find a new world now to pucker up and kiss some one elses.....

Elements

Nobleman
I fought NIB too, so how is that sucking up? I also tangled with NRU at the beginning and lost. I was only a fan of OSK cuz Weldon and Management were in it. Weldon went inactive which spoiled my favoritism, and then Management disbanded NRU and LST for no reason, thus incinerating any admiration I had for them at the beginning. Events change one's perspective as I'm sure you know. I am no rodent, if I was, then I wouldn't play this game.

Elements

Nobleman
I work hard for my reputation as I dont use coins. Very few people that dont use crowns to boost tribe levels and influence the game have a reputation. I work my a** off just to be recognized as a legend. I dont give up when I get beaten down. I make a prescence in each realm to show that no matter how hard you get hit, you can always rise again. Most realms suck for me right now because of my non-coiner status. I almost guarantee that if I started using crowns, people would want me in their tribe in every realm. I dont need lowlifes like you telling me I suck up, cuz I dont. Making friends is a good way to survive this game. I'm done with my defense now that I've been trashed again.

Elements

Nobleman
sucking up?mine is called sportsmanship.i believe if we read up at the begining of another thread you was OSK biggest fan.now all of a sudden your a noob loiver.your a disgrace as a player.but thats wat this game has come down to rodents like you infesting it.any way my best wishes was sincere you can go find a new world now to pucker up and kiss some one elses.....
Btw, you realize I was joking right? Maybe you didn't see the
lol? Jk man, don't want to have more haters lol.

HORRIFIC

Spearman
ELEMENT YOUR REPUTATION IS GARBAGE.youve betrayed every tribe you ever led.you have then jumped to every tribe aboiut to win;after sucking up to there leader.you didnt fight NIB.you dont fight anyone.every person on this thread and in game knows being farmed and rimmed by everyone not really considered fighting.look your gonna win this world;is it by your mighty accomplishments?or by you sucxking up.you are a legend.EVERYONE will always remember you as the lowest form of player a game(this game has every produce)i sent you to RIM.yeah guess you can brag not how you fought NOT.your useless and worthless asa player.eventually these top players will get tired of endulging you.having a court jester not necessary to a winning tribe.anyway im done with you.im out this conversation.

Elements

Nobleman
you didnt fight NIB.you dont fight anyone.every person on this thread and in game knows being farmed and rimmed by everyone not really considered fighting.
The only way to rim me is with nobles, I dont go crying to mommy if I get attacked. I survive and pull through. I dont give up on worlds, there is a reason I have a presence in every world. I just am not active on some worlds.

Elements

Nobleman
i sent you to RIM.yeah guess you can brag not how you fought NOT.
Think about how you sent me to the rim. I had 150 points and you nobled me, if ur bragging about nobling a 150 point villa with no troops in it, wow, what an accomplishment.

Elements

Nobleman
This is a link to one of my more active worlds. Look at my bash, and my tribe and tell me I did not work hard. I do not suck up, I fight. I can be active in a world and fight hard, and still not be in the winning tribe. As Elements I have not won a single world yet, as Element, I won two. All my world that I have won, I have worked hard to fight and survive. I do not win every world. I almost never win worlds