• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Domination Countdown

becky123

Axeman
Can we give it a rest fellas? Let us try to end this world with a little bit of being civil towards those we don't like? There is always another world, another batlle, another tribe.

fun time

Berserker
Sorry but Elements may not be the best player but he done alot of good with this game helps us with stats. let's look at are stats horrific I've owned you in kills how many servers?

Last edited:

Elements

Nobleman
I digress, HORRIFIC is right about me. I'll be leaving the game soon anyway. Gotta finish up my servers I am still on. I'll just be a stat poster once Ihla ends.

fun time

Berserker
I disagree. Reason is you are new to the game compared to us old farts. I see where horrific says u jump ship a lot the reason you do that is becouse you haven't played with the right crew. You are still a newbie. But vets of this game have to be fair and not run players off. Horrific and I don't like each other we may had some issues in the past but I have to say cool down on running people off.

Last edited:

Tokano

Not a Mod
Oh I'm not getting run off, just taking a break from playing for awhile.
This is healthy and I encourage players to occasionally take a step back from playing but remain active in the community.

ETA: Horrific, chill with the personal attacks, my guy.

HORRIFIC

Spearman
where was there a personal attack?i only attacked his gameplay.and ive seen enough of it where i can comment on his gameplay.ive never ever attacked him personally nor any other player in tw2.further im not running him off.he'll be back on another world with another ID.lol hey how many times hes quit on this world.also FUNTIME how many xs you quit the game and walked away.i believe you have the world record.think you quit in europe on D WORLD like 10 xs in one week.anyway everyone in here is a hardcore addict.if INNO aiont chased you away by now your gonna die and be buried with a phone in your hand with the tw2 app on.its wat we do

Elements

Nobleman
No personal attacks, just attacks on my game name. He knows nothing about me in RL, and if he does, that would be creepy :s
That's why I said this buddy. I defended you, now lay off me. I play how I want to play, and if that includes bashing ur skull in with a bat, then so be it. Btw, I dont quit, I just take breaks from people like you and hope you're not on the next world.

Elements

Nobleman
FUNTIME how many xs you quit the game and walked away.i believe you have the world record.think you quit in europe on D WORLD like 10 xs in one week.
I dont know fun time personally of really well in game either, but I do know that fun time is not a quitter, if fun was a quitter, do you think she would've won Eilean Donan realm? Against all odds, NRU rose higher than OSK who had a month head start on them, you also had a head start, and yet you did not defeat them. That is called determination, not quitting. On EN Daulatabad, I recall you abandoning ur tribe because I could tell that THC was starting to take you down since ur def bash was booming. So you decided to join them. That is quitting on ur tribe and it makes you a bad leader. When I lead a tribe, the only way to get me to leave is if the tribe members want me to, or if the tribe falls. Eilean Donan, I lost my tribe due to RL issues and I had to quit, no one was involved with the tribe as much as me so no one could lead it properly.

fun time

Berserker
With everything that happen on this server you guys change pay outs on winners we get a 7000 pool? zero notice of this I've spent over $1,000 on this server I wasn't going to complain on the 200 crowns. this pool is wrong. go by the past rules.

But I will add this inno owes there player base becouse of hiring a mod that did us all wrong with ZERO sorrys

HORRIFIC

Spearman
On D WORLD i didnt abandon my tribe element as FUNTIME and the rest know.those are my friends in northerners and we been together for yrs.we merged with THC to end a world thats been going on for a year now.i dont leave my folks behind.everyone knows that element.been that way for many yrs now.if u look NORTHERNERS dont exist there anymore and my whole tribe in THC

fun time

Berserker
every player that was active should be given a sorry and a gift from your company. We have people wanting to quit becouse of what happen. Some already did.

Last edited:

fun time

Berserker
Horrific that's EN server. But I have to add you are very loyal to your tribes you lead. You also help me with Queens to get a win. You just go gun ho when you get pissed off at someone or something. I have nothing but respected for you as a leader.

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
With everything that happen on this server you guys change pay outs on winners we get a 7000 pool? zero notice of this I've spent over $1,000 on this server I wasn't going to complain on the 200 crowns. this pool is wrong. go by the past rules.

But I will add this inno owes there player base becouse of hiring a mod that did us all wrong with ZERO sorrys
They stiffed us on EN Heptapyrgion too, fun. Not cool. Will probably do the same on Zkollmitz. Can't even buy a beginner's package with 100 crowns. Given how much some players soend on this game, Inno should NOT be cheaping out. Poor form, that.

Elements

Nobleman
If ur gonna do a pool of crowns. At least do a pool of 10k because of the crap that went on in this world.

fun time

Berserker
no more. kingslayer and management both cooped each other made sure no body else were cooping them. They made a lot of players spend money. We know management did for a facted cheat and used mod tools. Community moderator has full access he had those powers he was able to log into your account and instant build troops for himself. I have a buddy that was a mod at one time. He says every server is supposed to have 4 mods US had 2 becouse of that he got full rights. Doesn't take a week to find out what happen you guys are playing with us. Wouldn't shock me if people start claiming there credit cards and debit cards were stolen. So they can get a refund. I will if this message gets deleted. Really care less on inno banning me. Am here for the player base they are PISSED.

Inno bosses better think of a way to do this server right. How much money was stolen from us becouse of a mod you hired.

Last edited: