• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

domination has started

Elements

Nobleman
Congrats to the mighty warriors of Nativity In Black [NIB]!
You guys fought hard and were worthy opponents. Well done!

HORRIFIC

Spearman
lol ELEMENT are your lips permenantly in the pucker position?i hope this not how you are in RL.MAN UP ELEMENT.damn

Elements

Nobleman
Excuse me? I am congratulating them on their win. What is so wrong with that? Of course! You wouldn't know what that means as ur too hard-headed to think of congrats.
Anyway, I hope to see that force on the EN server as I joined the EN server and am looking for a big fight lol. No, not with HORRIFIC.

Elements

Nobleman
lol ELEMENT are your lips permenantly in the pucker position?i hope this not how you are in RL.MAN UP ELEMENT.damn
Being a man also means admitting defeat when you have lost a war. Congratulating the enemy also makes you a man.

Elements

Nobleman
Anyway I hope NIB enjoys their win as they earned it. I will shut up now so that HORRIFIC can have his way, otherwise, he would be pouting in the no-no chair.

DeletedUser2994

80.4%+ atm

Attachments

• bandicam 2021-04-02 01-03-15-549.jpg
    bandicam 2021-04-02 01-03-15-549.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2994

Yea this world is painfully boring and long. By second half, lit and cot all barb munching and taking inactives
80.7% atm

Elements

Nobleman
I was in it mostly as Element so I know of this barb munching. I never took part in it, I nobled one barb and the rest was player villas.

DeletedUser2994

The reason not a good idea to barb munch is one it will take out and limited your noble to take reds. Two limit your nearby team to get res. Three u need more res to build up those barb you take. So the moment lit and cot start doing it is the moment they admit losing because their inability to take reds