• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Domination reached by THC!

DeletedUser2704

I really wish you could properly comprehend things saboteur. Asking a question is not classified as a complaint. I was not complaining about caps decision, i was asking when the rules changed. i was not stating that Inno is not allowed to change the rules, they are allowed to change them anytime they want to. I was asking when they changed. I also never stated that people can't voice their opinion but simply was countering your statement about me posting a question to cap in this thread. Please read this one very carefully before responding as you have yet to understand anything i've said to this point. Let's hope you understand this one.

i also think that you didn't understand anything i have said so far or you are simply being ignorant.

DeletedUser2702

I am still learning stuff at this job. This is the first domination world I am closing, and it appears I misunderstood my moderation team when they described it to me.

Thanks for bringing the subject up, kac68. I apologize to anyone for any inconvenience, and I will try to use the established procedures moving forward.

DeletedUser2804

Wow so dude doesnt have a clue what the rules are before becoming or while holding the title of Community Manager. Makes up the rules on his own and places a banner on our world stating wrong information.
Maybe next time BEFORE placing a banner on our world stating the INCORRECT information. It would be advised to learn your roll and the rules BEFORE doing so....You guys make such a huge fuss over the smallest infraction yet you don't know or can't follow the rules yourselves.

DeletedUser2804

Oh and as HEAD of your team ... maybe instead of asking lesser members of your team to describe something, wouldn't it be best if you researched and read the rules to comprehension on your own? I mean come on. We cannot use this excuse and nor should you be able to. You are placing the blame on those of your team instead of taking it yourself.

Ya know.. In the case that it comes to you being in the same position(All gods forbid) on other worlds.

DeletedUser2702

You are a bit late, Bulgin. A mistake was made. I have owned the mistake, and apologized. It is generally considered poor form to pile on afterwards.

Further, I have noted that I will be correcting my behavior in the future.

You may wish to consider the example.

DeletedUser2702

My apologies for the delay in finalizing the winners. We are having trouble with our scripts, I will have to reward prizes individually. (Of course, two worlds closed simultaneously, twice the work.) :(

Please be patient, I am getting there.

DeletedUser2702

I think I got it all. If you think I missed you, please post a ticket and I will check.

DeletedUser1401

I'm still going to keep tracking and posting until 80% is reached regardless of any rewards being handed out. I'm not here for rewards.

DeletedUser2677

My apologies for the delay in finalizing the winners. We are having trouble with our scripts, I will have to reward prizes individually. (Of course, two worlds closed simultaneously, twice the work.) :(

Please be patient, I am getting there.
You heard it here first ladies, college boy is a scripter. Why I never

DeletedUser1401

THC now has the distinction of being the first tribe ever, after 37 US worlds, to be declared winners on a domination world before reaching the required 80%. Therefore I believe from this point forward 70% is all that is required to win a domination world. If this is truly the case cap, then you may want to post that on any newer domination worlds so the players that are currently on those worlds know the new domination victory requirements if you have not already done so.

DeletedUser2702

The intent was not to change rules. I made a mistake, and it was explicitly stated earlier that the mistake does not set precedent.

OK, a few things:

1) I think kac68 is making a reasonable request, and I am doing my best to resolve it.
2) Thank you for finding the quoted rules from 2014. I guess I did not look that far back. (I admit that searching for domination did not occur to me.)
3) I asked my moderation team to describe how domination works. I got back the procedure I announced.
4) I DID announce the given procedure, however. I will follow that procedure for this world, rather than change the rules again at the last minute.
5) But I am quite fine with using the quoted rules, and will do so in future worlds. Further, I will detail the final victory conditions in full detail on those worlds, in the announcement.

Just to verify, then: We will be using the following rules for all current domination worlds, and for all future domination worlds.

The Tribe Domination event will be triggered manually by us when the best Tribe owns at least 70% of all villages owned by the top 10 Tribes on a realm. We will check the data regularely, so the event can be triggered in time.

As soon as the Tribe Domination is activated, players will no longer be able to register on this realm. The existing players are now invited to fight it out and to dominate this realm. In order to dominate a realm, a Tribe has to own at least 80% of all villages owned by the top 10 Tribes. Once a Tribe dominates a realm, it will be closed and winners will be crowned in the following categories:
  • Rank (based on points)
  • Units defeated as attacker

DeletedUser2549

Did the rules on muti posting, changes as well?!

Last edited by a moderator: